Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbee - sort of - Questions on PM

Hi,
I'm a long time lurker, and have toyed with various NBE methods, particularly SP, FG and others, as well as pumping, never giving enough time to get much in the way of results. I would like larger breasts - no question, but my SO is completely turned off by the idea (sigh).

Having looked at a LOT of threads in the forums here, I want to try PM. I'm not sure how much to start with, and I have read about ramping up slowly. Right now I'm not on anything! Should I take SP also?

Does it generally come from Ainterol in descrete packaging?

Thanks!

Hello Freddy. Welcome to the forum. Smile

Some people take SP with PM and others don't. I'm just taking PM along with PABA and I'm getting results.

I started at the lowest dose of 500mg a day and then increased by 500mg once a week until I got up to 3,000mg a day.

Yes, the PM from Ainterol comes in a discrete package. I don't know if this would be an issue for you but when I ordered the 12 bottle shipment of PM I had to sign a custom form and pick it up from the Post Office.

I ordered 3 Bottles with the fast shipping and I didn't have to sign anything, Packaging was a very discreet plain white plastic baggie.

Thanks for the information. I will order it tonight.

I'll keep everyone posted on my progress. I really hope this works! I'm so very much looking forward to having breasts that jiggle. To be faced with the possibility of not being able to hide them is ... thrilling!Wink

(15-05-2012, 12:26 AM)freddy Wrote:  Thanks for the information. I will order it tonight.

I'll keep everyone posted on my progress. I really hope this works! I'm so very much looking forward to having breasts that jiggle. To be faced with the possibility of not being able to hide them is ... thrilling!Wink

they would have to be awfully big to not be able to hide, considering I know of someone (Biological Female) who is a 40H who can hide hers quite effectively with a underworks compression vest.

I have to wonder, where do you suppose those 40Hs would be if the compression vest were worn for long periods of time, say 8 hours of work, 5 days a week? Granted, none of us are in that size range, but I would think that even a set of 38Cs being confined for those lengths of time may well end up looking rather unsightly. Add in the fact that they may be growing while this is being worn, and I can't imagine what the end result would be. Flat? Halfway down to your navel? That picture sorta gags me. Sooner or later, if you grow them past being able to live with them unbound, they're going to succumb to gravity. Forget about taking progesterone to get that "femme" shape if you're going to squish them. Don't know about the rest, but I didn't grow mine to hide 'em!! Maybe, if you're growing them too big, you're on your way to being something else that you haven't confronted yet?

(15-05-2012, 05:02 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  I have to wonder, where do you suppose those 40Hs would be if the compression vest were worn for long periods of time, say 8 hours of work, 5 days a week? Granted, none of us are in that size range, but I would think that even a set of 38Cs being confined for those lengths of time may well end up looking rather unsightly. Add in the fact that they may be growing while this is being worn, and I can't imagine what the end result would be. Flat? Halfway down to your navel? That picture sorta gags me. Sooner or later, if you grow them past being able to live with them unbound, they're going to succumb to gravity. Forget about taking progesterone to get that "femme" shape if you're going to squish them. Don't know about the rest, but I didn't grow mine to hide 'em!! Maybe, if you're growing them too big, you're on your way to being something else that you haven't confronted yet?

well, she doesn't wear it for long periods, just at occasional costumed anime conventions (FYI not someone I know personally, just "know of" on line.)

and before anyone takes things the wrong way, I'm not saying that anyone Should Hide theirs or should even have to, i'm only saying that what I said above shows that it is possible if the need arises.

Absolutely no offense taken. I am merely trying to initiate a conversation on the subject of "concealment". Surely, there is a lot more to be said about this. If your boobs are so large that you feel uncomfortable wearing a t-shirt, (and I still wear them out), then perhaps a tipping point is being reached. As far as the compression garments, or any other devices used to hide the boobs, has anyone really thought about the consequences of wearing them long-term? I find it hard to believe that anyone who feels they need to do so, will only have necessity to wear them only occasionally. If one feels the need to do it, why would it only be a once-in-a-while proposition? Meaning, if you really do need to hide them at all, then it's probably going to be quite often.

Won't there be any effects created by wearing them on a regular basis? For example, diabetic socks and hosiery are designed to serve a particular function, and do so quite well. Would there be a similar effect from wearing a compression garment on your boobs? One is not simply taking a long, consistently linear surface, like a leg, and applying pressure to it. We would be putting pressure on a "lumpy" surface, and expecting it to conform, for a while, but then expect it to "spring back" to it's prior form whenever we desire?? Methinks that may be too simplistic, and asking for a bit much. All well and good for a little while here and there, but I still think that if you need it at all, you'll need it often. A compression shirt designed for a male is supposed to put an equal pressure over the whole torso surface, which doesn't (normally) have a couple of protrusions on the front of it. I'm curious, isn't there a sort of "crush factor" to be concerned about?? Could there be an effect on blood flow, which may be of concern to someone with blood pressure problems?? I'm just thinking that maybe this isn't all as simple and cut-and-dried as it sounds. Anybody??

I'm not saying that someone "Should" Only what I have seen to be "Possible"...

and from what little I Understand about the Underworks compression shirts (and I may be completely wrong as I do not own one yet) is that they are made specifically to "Conceal" Breasts on both males and females comfortably and with no ill effects even to breast health/shape.

while they do put pressure on things to a certain degree they do not do it in a way that will cause damage or discomfort, they also give a shape illusion, much the same idea as with a face mask like what they used in the newer mission impossible movies.

I may have just missed the point in this reply but its 3AM and i'm tired....Wink

I'm no doctor, but I would think garments designed to constrain body parts in unnatural ways have to be deleterious both cosmetically and physically. Corsets come to mind, not just the ones that shape a little, but do serious squishing like we are discussing. More to the original comments on this thread, if your SO doesn't want this and you think you can "get them used to it" or hide what you are doing from them, you are fooling yourself. If your SO matters to you, then you might have much bigger problems than whether squashing them on a regular basis is harmful or undesirable.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon