Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Real Or Not?

I have been on PM for about 9 months now except for a short period of time when I was not sure I should be taking PM, but then decided to continue with it. I have had what I think is a fair amount of breasts growth, alot of it is fat. I have had the Very sore marble size growth behind the nipple which now has spread out, still hurts, but it is a deeper pain. What I need to know am I growing real female functioning breasts or are these just man boobs? Also am I going to have to get a bra at some point and how do I know when to buy one.....how big to i have to get for one? The other changes I have seen are maybe a little bigger butt, but still no hip or thigh changes. I am also alot calmer then I have ever been before and I do like the way I feel. The main thing I bought this for originally was for hair growth and it has filled in the areas where hair was thinning. I still dont know how much bigger I will get or what else to expect, but I am happy with the changes so far.

what you have sounds like your breasts are budding.

Congratulations!Smile

(16-05-2012, 01:29 AM)techie Wrote:  I have been on PM for about 9 months now except for a short period of time when I was not sure I should be taking PM, but then decided to continue with it. I have had what I think is a fair amount of breasts growth, alot of it is fat. I have had the Very sore marble size growth behind the nipple which now has spread out, still hurts, but it is a deeper pain. What I need to know am I growing real female functioning breasts or are these just man boobs? Also am I going to have to get a bra at some point and how do I know when to buy one.....how big to i have to get for one? The other changes I have seen are maybe a little bigger butt, but still no hip or thigh changes. I am also alot calmer then I have ever been before and I do like the way I feel. The main thing I bought this for originally was for hair growth and it has filled in the areas where hair was thinning. I still dont know how much bigger I will get or what else to expect, but I am happy with the changes so far.

Those sound Big Grina pretty typical set of results, so congrats! I think its fairly safe to say they are proper breasts not 'manboobs'.

As for your bra questions, its basically up to you, if and when. There is no law that says you MUST wear a bra, but there will probably come a point where it is more comfortable with one than without, but be aware of course that bra's generally are cut to enlarge the appearance of whatever you've gotRolleyes

I agree with the other responders, the change to a deeper pain is a sign that you are developing female breasts, not just moobs. Congrats! As for the bra, wear one when you feel you want to. There isn't really a magic time to start. For me, the right time was in my early teens...

the breast is composed of 75% fat in females . There also the aveoli ducts and milk glands (that is where the soreness comes in) when you are feeling the pain or tingling sensation in breasts, it is a good chance that you are going through your "second" pueberty and sprouting the breast buds as they are called....your nipples may enlarge, become darker as well as the areolas.

The body is awonderful chemistry set.. mix and match and see what happens.. sometimes failure, sometimes success, sometimes...BOom you grow breasts!

(17-05-2012, 05:48 AM)Squirrel with boobs Wrote:  the breast is composed of 75% fat in females . There also the aveoli ducts and milk glands (that is where the soreness comes in) when you are feeling the pain or tingling sensation in breasts, it is a good chance that you are going through your "second" pueberty and sprouting the breast buds as they are called....your nipples may enlarge, become darker as well as the areolas.

The body is awonderful chemistry set.. mix and match and see what happens.. sometimes failure, sometimes success, sometimes...BOom you grow breasts!

That it is, its just a shame we haven't figured out yet how to grow "other" parts via Herbs yet.....

(17-05-2012, 05:53 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  That it is, its just a shame we haven't figured out yet how to grow "other" parts via Herbs yet.....
Like antlers? Tongue

Kidding aside, I completely agree with how awesome it is to be able to reprogram the body just by ingesting a couple different herbs. We're still in the pioneering age though. If we only knew 20 years ago what we know today... Science still has such a long way to go.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon