Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbee - sort of - Questions on PM

All verry true.

Once again all I was saying was what was "Possible"

And I think we have Hijacked freddy's Thread a bit to much. (Sorry freddy, It was my fault)

Lenneth,
No problem.
I like the idea that my breasts might be obvious if I don't take special precautions, everyone will notice!

Freddy

Good for You!Cool

The PM is on order and if the delivery time is similar to what has been experienced by others, it should arrive in about a week.

For the last couple of days I have been on SP, 450 X 2 - whole herb. One in the AM, the other PM. I figure I need to ramp that up to maybe 450 X 3, but I'm not sure how soon. Any thoughts?

I also figure I should start with 1 X 500 of PM for a week or so, then move to 2 X 500. I have read that some posters say I should stay there for a while, while others advocate ramping things up fairly quickly.

I know that everyone is different, and I'm thinking of being cautious, but if I do decide to ramp things up, how quickly should I go? 1 X 500 increase each week?

I may add calcium to this, but have not decided for sure. I guess my other question is, should I stay on SP for more than just the next week before introducing PM?

Thanks for any advice!

I think I used a different brand of SP than you, so I'm not sure about how quickly you should ramp up with what you're taking.

I think increasing by 500mg every week for PM is a good way to start. Not only does it give your body time to adjust to the PM, spacing out the increases of doses makes it easier to know when you've reached a dose that is effective for you. As others have stated elsewhere, staying with only 1,000 mg of PM makes more sense for genetic females than genetic males. If you get results with only 1,000 mg, than staying with that amount would be a good idea I think. Otherwise I would say aim for 2,000-3,000mg.

As far as whether to take SP with PM, my advice is try PM with and without SP and see what works best for you. For me if I can get results with just PM I'm happy with that, but you may have a different perspective on this.

Thanks, flamesabers. Thanks for the suggestions.
I was under the impression that SP was really needed to supress the testosterone. If PM alone might work, that would be great. I think I will probably take it SLOW!

If you're anything like me, you'll know fairly soon after taking PM if you need SP or not.

If you get acne in places you've never seen it before, you need SP lol...btw for the record I am 32. Some older people don't seem to need it, it probably has to do with declining testostorone production.

Just keep an eye out, but from what I've read if you're under 40 or so you will probably want to take some amount of SP for at least the first few months.

Well, I must admit that I'm closer to 60 than 40, so my testosterone level is probably on the low side, but I also would not think there is much harm in taking SP - at least in small doses, and it may do wonders for my prostrate.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon