Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Enlarger - Would these work for us?

www.dinodirect.com/wholesale-pangao-breast-enhancer-massager-fb-9403b.html

anyone know?

Interesting.

As far as I am concerned, I usually wait to see lot of independent reviews before I want to try something new. That does not just apply to something I might use on my body, but other aspects of life as well. I was not the first to try Windows 7, for example.

It's certainly worth a try, but I won't be the first one to try.

Perhaps I should more adventurous, but to me, trying SP & PM is about as adventerous as I get.

What Tha Fetch!!

(21-05-2012, 01:11 AM)freddy Wrote:  Interesting.

As far as I am concerned, I usually wait to see lot of independent reviews before I want to try something new. That does not just apply to something I might use on my body, but other aspects of life as well. I was not the first to try Windows 7, for example.

It's certainly worth a try, but I won't be the first one to try.

Perhaps I should more adventurous, but to me, trying SP & PM is about as adventerous as I get.

Thier are Reviews Here

(21-05-2012, 02:10 AM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  What Tha Fetch!!

???Huh

Lenneth,

The reviews are not real positive. Even the one person who liked it did not think it helped much. It just felt good. While feeling good is very nice, I'm interested in making my breasts bigger, and there was no claim that this was effective in doing that. I have read posts by a lot of folks who say that PM absolutely helps their breasts grow, and I WILL try that (as soon as the pills arrive!).

Thanks for the idea, but for now, at least, I'll pass.

freddy

yeah much the same thoughts as me, primarily I was looking for something that could do the chi breast massage anyway.

(21-05-2012, 03:34 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  yeah much the same thoughts as me, primarily I was looking for something that could do the chi breast massage anyway.

The girl who was raving about it and posted before and after pictures also mentioned recent weight gain.... 2+2 = 4?

B.

Also at Dino Direct:

http://www.dinodirect.com/wholesale-brea...html#notag

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon