Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

dO breast buds go away if you press them.Lol

Wow!! Lenneth, I would be down and out for A-While! sounds very painful. very tough you are. Thanks for the considerationBig Grin thanks everyone for your responses.pretty much answers my question. But I do have anotherTongue how long do you have to be hungry before your body starts eating itself? i get hungry around 5-6 am every morning and sleep a little longer, sometimes do not eat breakfast till a couple hours later.I do not want to lose any fat i have in my chest now. Thnx AllSmile
Diva Chick 32....

(24-05-2012, 03:17 AM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Wow!! Lenneth, I would be down and out for A-While! sounds very painful. very tough you are. Thanks for the considerationBig Grin thanks everyone for your responses.pretty much answers my question. But I do have anotherTongue how long do you have to be hungry before your body starts eating itself? i get hungry around 5-6 am every morning and sleep a little longer, sometimes do not eat breakfast till a couple hours later.I do not want to lose any fat i have in my chest now. Thnx AllSmile
Diva Chick 32....

I think it can take a few days before your body starts to cannibalize itself. Keep in mind once your body realizes it's not getting anymore food, it slows down your metabolism. This is why trying to lose weight by starving yourself doesn't work out unless it's for a prolonged period of time. I doubt not eating for a few hours should be a threat to your breast fat.

(24-05-2012, 03:17 AM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Wow!! Lenneth, I would be down and out for A-While! sounds very painful.

It ended up putting me in the hospital for several days actually.Sad

(24-05-2012, 03:28 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(24-05-2012, 03:17 AM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Wow!! Lenneth, I would be down and out for A-While! sounds very painful.

I don't know whether to be impressed that your pain tolerance can even defeat hospitalisation-level pain, or be concerned that maybe your nerve endings aren't functioning appropriately! (Enough - I got your earlier message about off-topic!)

B.

(24-05-2012, 03:17 AM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Wow!! Lenneth, I would be down and out for A-While! sounds very painful. very tough you are. Thanks for the considerationBig Grin thanks everyone for your responses.pretty much answers my question. But I do have anotherTongue how long do you have to be hungry before your body starts eating itself? i get hungry around 5-6 am every morning and sleep a little longer, sometimes do not eat breakfast till a couple hours later.I do not want to lose any fat i have in my chest now. Thnx AllSmile
Diva Chick 32....

Look into Low-Carb diets. Your metabolism goes for blood sugar first, then it metabolises ketones, i.e. burns fat. If you have no fat, it metabolises muscle tissue.

However, if you don't have enough blood sugar to "prime the pump" you will metabolise muscle tissue anyway.

I wouldn't worry about losing fat on your chest - the primary growth you need to worry about is breast tissue. Also, if you want to look feminine, you might want to consider losing all excess fat before regaining it under the influence of PM so that it deposits in the right places. I don't think fat "migrates" around the body except by losing and regaining. If you have male abdominal fat now, that will stay there until you burn it off.

At least, that's my understanding - I'm no expert.

B.

(24-05-2012, 03:50 PM)bryony Wrote:  
(24-05-2012, 03:28 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  

I don't know whether to be impressed that your pain tolerance can even defeat hospitalisation-level pain, or be concerned that maybe your nerve endings aren't functioning appropriately! (Enough - I got your earlier message about off-topic!)

B.

The pain actually didn't hit until after they put me on an antibiotic IV oddly, it was morphine time after that.

I Guess i'm just more odd than some...

& Good advice byrony, something I have to be careful of myself with my Hypoglycemia....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon