Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is this a good regimen?

I'm taking 2 FG 3x/day, 1 SP 2x/day, and 2 RC 1x/day, which are the recommended dosages on the bottles.

FG is 610mg, RC is 400mg, and SP is 160mg. So I'm having 3660mg/day of FG, 800mg/day of RC, and 320mg/day of SP. I've been doing that for two weeks. Should I increase it now or soon?

The SP is extract, not berries BTW.

up to you but I would double that at least.

Yeah, I think the recommended dosage for SP extract is closer to 600mg a day.

I don't know about the RC at all, as from what I've read, it's half pytoestrogen and half progestin. It may not be helping much.

The FG dose seems closer to where it should be, but I'm no expert on it, and I've seen people taking a bit more than that too.

If I were you I'd stop the RC, raise the FG by a bit, and up SP to at least 3 a day. But everyone is different.

Ok, so I raised everything so I have 3 FG 3x/day, 3 RC 1x/day, and 1 SP 3x/day. This means each day, I consume 5490 mg of Fenugreek, 1200 mg of Red Clover, and 480 mg of Saw Palmetto extract. Is this good?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon