Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1 week after stopping everything

Its been about one week after i stopped hops and about 3 weeks after i stopped pm and I feel great! GID symptoms are like 90 percent gone but its something that probably not gonna last very long. its happened to me before though when my GID related anxieties were unbearable i started taking PM, and everything went away. On my last bottle of pm I also noticed that I was able to use the left side of the brain very efficiently yet I was less interested in video games and everything that was visually based. what amazed me the most was that talking was really fun lol. super entertaining. and like i said before everything made more sense and i was more tuned in with the world, and more aware. now that im off pm i don't have those same benefits but it doesn't really bother me, although i could use a pm right now actually.

Its funny how i started taking pm to grow breasts and then I realized that its just something I would take as a temporary cure all the mental problems and insecurities that i ever had.

In a nut shell off pm, I feel like I exist, which is not all that bad but on PM I feel like I'm alive and like i want a girlfriend/family. off pm i don't want any of that. wierd ha> lol because off pm i feel like I barely have enough room for just my own thoughts.

The funniest thing about PM is that without it I would never have known what its like to be straight, which lasted just as long as the pill.

I only manage 1 week off PM generally - since Sep 2011.

You'll be needing to go back on soon.

It's a shame you are a "lesbian" if you get what I mean.

It will be quite important for you to find a really unusual girl. They do exist, but goodness knows how to find one!

B.

Its funny that u said that L word lol. ye. i do know what u mean and that's how i feel. matter of fact for some weird reason i feel like i want to have a gf and stuff even though i've been off everything for about 2 weeks.

The only reason why I ever doubt my sexuality or my gander identity disorder is when i see a girl i could possible have an amazing relationship with IF i was your average straight dude. And when I see such a girl it makes me feel upset because I know that we have the chemistry but no foundation for that chemistry because I don't have that masculinity that I would've had if i was a normal guy. and because of that when i see a girl I like, i get shy and insecure especially when they hit on me.

The only thing I can suggest is to try not to think about and if the relationships starts to get serious, tell her the truth then and there.

Not so long that she's be upset, but long enough to see what she thinks.

Then, if she can't handle, wait to try again. It's the best people like us can do.

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon