Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New

hello,
I am interested in knowing about my options in growing natural breast. I am a male, I have been thinking about this for a long time. I am a little confused on the different types of natural products out there. I would like to know what you guys recommend.

There are literally thousands of pages on this breastnexus(basically every single page) that answers this very question. Read a bit. Ther is so much more information than just what herbs work best. Stuff you really need to know and would take way too much time to put here.

Male and female breasts are mechanically identical. Everything thats's there on a womans breast is there on yours... just more developed. So the stuff that work for female breasts work for yours, too.

The biggest thing you're going to have to remember is that nothing will give you overnight boobs except surgery. It's going to take you at least as long as it takes genetic born women to naturally grow breasts, which is about 3 years from the start of puberty until the maximum boob size they will get without intervention.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon