Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it ok to just want them?

I promise, this is my last topic for a while, but it needs its own space because it's so far off from the others.

As I mentioned elsewhere, my interest in NBE has been quite accidental. Sickness happened and they appeared during treatment. Once I saw them, even as tiny as they are, I felt an immediate sense of contentment and self worth. I was happier, felt better about me. Now, I have no desire to go through a TS/TG transformation. I like being a man and presenting as a man, but I want an attractive and well formed set of breasts.

I know that if I persue this there will be snickering and joking. People will be confused, thinking I'm trying to become a woman, probably call me horrible names behind my back and even to my face. I'm fine with all that. I've been ignoring people joking about me for things I really was uncomfortable with for years.

Is this ok? Is this common? Is it worth risking everyone elses opinions to feel complete? I'm sorry if I ask too many questions.

(06-06-2012, 11:21 PM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Is this ok? Is this common? Is it worth risking everyone elses opinions to feel complete? I'm sorry if I ask too many questions.
My 2c:

Like human sexuality I suspect there are a wide spectrum of men who want breasts from those who want to go full transition to those who just want breasts.

In my case I don't want to transition into a woman and though I quite like the science fiction idea of being able to become a female version of my younger self I'm not sure the reality would match my desires.
I find breasts sexy and the idea of having a small hidden pair is sexy too. The idea of going all the way to a "woman" fills me with horror.

That said, having a small pair of breasts might be tricky to do. You might end up with more than you bargain for or it might work or it might not.

Thanks xxd. Its good to hear. My goal is a mid to large c. Enough to be able to show off, without hurting myself.

(07-06-2012, 01:54 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Thanks xxd. Its good to hear. My goal is a mid to large c. Enough to be able to show off, without hurting myself.

So...from Etna to Jennifer?

lol, but yeah a pair of c cups, even a small C will be impossible to hide in most situations. They would scare the hell out of me, personally I don't want much more than an A. But to each their own, if I thought I was remotely passable I'd want Cs too ;p

Actually, before taking PM my answer would be more like yours....while, having been on it awhile, I'm fine with concealing smaller ones. It's one crazy root.

I'm not remotely passable, but I wouldn't try to hide them in most situations.

A large b would be great, if i needed to be more discreet about my development, and sure there are times where I would benefit from that, but the nice elegant fullness from a c is where I'd like to get.

This is a good discussion and would love to hear more. How realistic would a C be, only through herbal enhancement?

(07-06-2012, 03:07 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  How realistic would a C be, only through herbal enhancement?

I suppose if a lot of your female relatives have large breasts you might have a shot at getting C cups, but that's no guarantee.

Well then lucky me. My mother and sisters are all d or bigger.

(07-06-2012, 03:07 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  I'm not remotely passable, but I wouldn't try to hide them in most situations.

A large b would be great, if i needed to be more discreet about my development, and sure there are times where I would benefit from that, but the nice elegant fullness from a c is where I'd like to get.

This is a good discussion and would love to hear more. How realistic would a C be, only through herbal enhancement?

I think that A-B cups are more the norm for guys going the herbal route, as we all are. I've only heard of one who claims a C cup and that's after more than 3 years and she was going the whole GRS route. Personally, I'm a small B, that took me 9 months, mostly on PM, and there has been no further growth in the succeeding 9 months.

However don't forget that boob volume, bra cup size and chest size, not to mention body fat levels, all have a part to play in the APPARENT size and therefore the ease with which you can hide them.

(07-06-2012, 02:23 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  So...from Etna to Jennifer?
thanks for the idea. That's the avatar now.

(07-06-2012, 06:36 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  However don't forget that boob volume, bra cup size and chest size, not to mention body fat levels, all have a part to play in the APPARENT size and therefore the ease with which you can hide them.
I hadn't looked at it that way. I could faster and more easily control other aspects to make them look bigger while work towards actually getting bigger.

(07-06-2012, 06:36 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(07-06-2012, 03:07 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  I'm not remotely passable, but I wouldn't try to hide them in most situations.

I think that A-B cups are more the norm for guys going the herbal route, as we all are. I've only heard of one who claims a C cup and that's after more than 3 years and she was going the whole GRS route. Personally, I'm a small B, that took me 9 months, mostly on PM, and there has been no further growth in the succeeding 9 months.

I'm not sure, but Isnt Issabelle a C?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon