Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM taken sublingually?

For the past week I've been having some crazy growth as far as breast buds are concerned, and at the same time I started taking my PM powder sublingually. (under the tongue) I measure out a dose then try to hold it under my tongue as long as I can before I swallow the remainder. I don't know whether or not this is just a coincidence, so I ask; can PM powder be taken in this manner, and does it make a big difference?

(08-03-2015, 08:43 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  For the past week I've been having some crazy growth as far as breast buds are concerned, and at the same time I started taking my PM powder sublingually. (under the tongue) I measure out a dose then try to hold it under my tongue as long as I can before I swallow the remainder. I don't know whether or not this is just a coincidence, so I ask; can PM powder be taken in this manner, and does it make a big difference?

Ahhh but the taste is so gross!

I couldn't handle even the extract sublingually.

Anyways, sublingually avoids the first liver pass, so a lot more of it gets into circulation faster. It's basically like taking a bigger dose, without the increased strain on your liver.

It results in more valleys and peaks, and taking it orally is more steady.

If you tolerate PM well, then I don't see any problem with taking it sublingually.

Thanks, Sara. The taste to me is bitter but tolerable, and anything that has a chance of giving me what I want faster is OK with me Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon