Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sex Drive

This is a question more for my wife than me. How have your various programs impacted your sex drive? And did it change how it impacted you? She's concerned.

(08-06-2012, 08:37 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  This is a question more for my wife than me. How have your various programs impacted your sex drive? And did it change how it impacted you? She's concerned.

There will most definitely be an effect.

You need to decide why you are doing this. If for mental balance, avoidance of depression, anxiety etc, all well and good... you have no real choice.

If it is only that "I always wanted them" as you've said elsewhere - well, you have another person to consider, and she is concerned, as you say.

You need to find a point of compromise that you can both accept, most definitely before children (if you don't already have them).

Anything powerful enough to grow breasts will have an effect on your libido. That may not matter, but it might.

Note: anything with "may" rather than "will" are all possibilities, but not uncommon:

You will lose nocturnal erections. This may reduce the resting size of your penis. Whilst taking estrogen-like substances, your sperm quality will suffer. There is some evidence with rats that this is reversible, but we are not rats. This goes along with a reduction in testicle size, which will happen.

You may lose the urge to initate sex without a conscious effort. More likely, your wife will do so due to her cyclical hormonal fluctuations.

You may need foreplay (maybe lots of it), to even achieve an erection.

After long-term use, if your breasts become orgasmic, you may develop a preference for this kind of release.

If you get breasts as large as you are looking for (or even if you don't) you may decide it isn't enough and start to fantasize about transition; be aware of this danger. From my experience, it is time to go cold turkey - which does work.

If you are lucky/unlucky enough (like me) to be too ugly to pass as female, then you will not be tempted to start dressing full-time.

If you do wind up doing this, and take long term dosages of estrogen-mimics, the temptation to transition may become too strong.

This last point is controversial, but it has happened to at least one person who joined this board initally only looking for breast growth, and I have personal experience of the change in outlook that requires cold turkey.

All opinions are my own; people may well disagree.

Hope it's helpful

Bryony

Thank, bryony. Those are all very good points to track. Spermcount isn't a big concern. Already have kids... a bunch of them.

I really appreciate the mass amount of information you just sent my way. My wife understands my desire. She just had that concern about actual sex drive. So from what I'm gathering from your comment, it might take a while to get the pilot lit, but the fire should still burn as bright.

(09-06-2012, 09:23 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Thank, bryony. Those are all very good points to track. Spermcount isn't a big concern. Already have kids... a bunch of them.

I really appreciate the mass amount of information you just sent my way. My wife understands my desire. She just had that concern about actual sex drive. So from what I'm gathering from your comment, it might take a while to get the pilot lit, but the fire should still burn as bright.

Hard to say... I'll be 60 this year so things are a lot different for me. Better in a lot of ways, but I don't know how it affects the drive of younger people. Maybe they will contribute!

If your desire to do this is related to gender dysphoria (and it's hard to believe otherwise), then you may well experience an improvement... and it's no bad thing to make love when it's actually your wife's idea!

Just be alert for any daydreams about sex changes, and if/when they happen go cold turkey for a week.

Good luck!

B.

I'm soon gonna be 25 and I've been taking hops and PM on and off for the past year or so messing around with RC and FG without too many results because i stopped a couple of times before my breasts were too apparent. so all i got are bigger aerolas and a slight slight growth outward.That being said, I've noticed that my sex drive has declined a little bit except my erections. I just don't think about sex as much. its not as interesting and i don't always get morning woods like i used to.

(09-06-2012, 04:39 PM)Alexis Wrote:  I'm soon gonna be 25 and I've been taking hops and PM on and off for the past year or so messing around with RC and FG without too many results because i stopped a couple of times before my breasts were too apparent. so all i got are bigger aerolas and a slight slight growth outward.That being said, I've noticed that my sex drive has declined a little bit except my erections. I just don't think about sex as much. its not as interesting and i don't always get morning woods like i used to.

Most people who take a reasonably high dose of PM for a sustained period lose them entirely.

B.

I guess there could be a small degree of dysphoria, but it's not a full-fledged identity disorder. I am a man, but I recognize that there is something that just isn't right about my body.

Maybe there isn't a "right" gender for me.

(09-06-2012, 04:39 PM)Alexis Wrote:  I just don't think about sex as much. its not as interesting and i don't always get morning woods like i used to.

I think this best describes the change in my sex drive as well since I started taking PM. Taking RC, FG and SP had minimal impact on my sex drive though.

(09-06-2012, 06:26 PM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  I guess there could be a small degree of dysphoria, but it's not a full-fledged identity disorder. I am a man, but I recognize that there is something that just isn't right about my body.

I think something else to consider (if you haven't already) is, besides wanting to keep your wife happy, how do you feel about the possibility of having a decrease in your sex drive? Would you enjoy, be indifferent or dislike experiencing such a change in your life?

That's a good question. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I really don't see it being much different than now.

Right now, I sometimes want sex and sometimes don't.
She sometimes wants sex and sometimes doesn't.
When I want it and she doesn't, I go to sleep frustrated.
When she wants it and I don't, she makes me want it.

So, really, the only change I see from a reduction to my libido is that I'll be going to sleep frustrated less often.

(09-06-2012, 06:26 PM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  I guess there could be a small degree of dysphoria, but it's not a full-fledged identity disorder. I am a man, but I recognize that there is something that just isn't right about my body.

In these days of political correctness, when every lifestyle is a choice, it's hard for people like us to accept that we actually have a brain disorder - e.g. Warren Beatty's daughter/son vs. Chaz Bono.

The point is, our bodies aren't wrong, our brains are. We didn't get enough androgen in the womb so our brains feel female, and can't deal with the level that we produce - testosterone toxicity.

The great thing is, when you find the right dose of PM (which may vary over time), then most of the time you stop worrying about what body you're in.

Using PM is a really good way of being able to deal with our condition without totally destroying the men that our wives fell in love with.

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon