Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My ainterol have arrived ! R1. What's the difference. ??

Yesterday my DHT blockers came, and today my ainterol r1 500mgD came. I've always used the UK brand and can honestly say they have plumped my boobs up without a doubt. But I was impressed by the ones I've just got cus they had wrapping around the bottle, it was sealed around the cap and a foul seal underneath that also. The UK pm is fine, but compared to these the bottles are tacky and the sticker on the bottle is all wonky and crinkled.

Who has tried ainterol r1 500D? What is the difference with these?

Hugs. Kell. X

Foil seal**

(12-06-2012, 03:45 PM)Kell92 Wrote:  Yesterday my DHT blockers came, and today my ainterol r1 500mgD came. I've always used the UK brand and can honestly say they have plumped my boobs up without a doubt. But I was impressed by the ones I've just got cus they had wrapping around the bottle, it was sealed around the cap and a foul seal underneath that also. The UK pm is fine, but compared to these the bottles are tacky and the sticker on the bottle is all wonky and crinkled.

Who has tried ainterol r1 500D? What is the difference with these?

Hugs. Kell. X

I'm currently using the ainterol r1 500d and it's working for me. I haven't used any other pm products so I have no personal experience with how it differs from the uk or any other type of pm.

It may interest you to know that ainterol has released a new pm product called X-R1 300. There was a thread on this a while back if you like to read about people's opinions on it.

While I have not tried the "new" Ainterol, I feel I have had better results from PM UK. That said, however, with all this stuff coming from unregulated sources, I often wonder if each bottle is uniform in srrength, regardless of the source.

I have the R1 version now, my old supply having run out. I haven't noticed any difference after maybe a week or so on the R1 version.

I'm going to give them a try, but I too don't think much of them. Sfem what did you take before R1? The package was great but that isn't proof there going to be any good. I've got another post and someone said how awesome they are. I've seen the pics, and to go from flat to bust is good. I've already got boobs and I find it hard to tell. ATM I've got pain on both sides, but I did last week b4 recieving these. I think they just bloat me to tbh. It's good to see those results and gives me some hope.

Kell. X

For PM I have always used Ainterol. They just don't ship the pre-R1 version anymore, so I am on the R1 version now. Regarding brands, this industry has no reluctance whatsoever to get down in the mud and sling lies and misleading half-truths about each other all over the place. I tried the Ainterol for no special reason other than maybe price and availability at the time. It worked well for me, so I have seen no reason to mess with that. I don't believe much of what these vendors and their poorly disguised agents post in forums and comment spaces. I do note that some time ago, Ainterol at least started putting chemical content info on their bottle labels. Not sure anyone validates that the info is right, but I suspect it is. I also suspect it is not necessarily an all-inclusive list, just like I expect the other vendors behave.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon