Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

You are all an inspiration !!!

Hello All,
I came upon this site a few months ago and have been following it closely since then. I'd like to begin by saying that the support and helpfulness amongst the members here is absolutely wonderful. Couple that with the knowledge that is shared truely makes you an amazing group. !!!

I registered a couple of weeks ago and have been reading through most of the information available and have decided to give NBE another try. In the past I've tried a program using the "suggested" herbs along with trying BO as well. Neither program worked for me so this time I'm giving PM a try. It seems as though almost everyone here has had some degree of success with it so hopefully this may finally give me the results I'm looking for.

I just started this past weekend and my program consist of 1g of Ainterol PM, 3g of Saw palmetto, and 2g of Calcium Citrate. After a week I will increase my PM to either 1.5g or 2g's and keep the SP and Calcium amounts the same. From there we'll see how things "develope" Big Grin.

I've also read a little about a program where you mimic the hormonal cycle a woman would have by using PM and some type of progesterone. This sounds very interesting and I'd love to try something like this but first I'd have to read up a bit more and see if there are any recommended programs to try.

As far as goals, I'd love to get to a C cup but I don't believe this is either practical or obtainable. Thus I'd be more than satisfied with a full A cup or small B as long as they have a nice shape and fullness to them. IMHO a nice feminine shape is just as important if not more so than size.

Well I just wanted to introduce myself a bit and look forward to seeing everyone on the boards. Please feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat or have any further information you'd like to share.

Kris

Hello kris.

Welcome to the board. Big Grin

I'm following a somewhat similar plan to yours. I haven't tried to mimic a woman's hormonal cycle since starting on PM, but I have when I first started with the flat2fem program. I have gotten good results without doing any major changes with my pm regimen.

Welcome Kris. Good luck on your plan--I would not discount getting to a C right now. Right attitude, patience and perseverance appear to be the keys to success.

Welcome kris. From what I've seen, the best advice anyone here can give is be patient. Don't panic if you aren't seeing overnight results. Pick a routine that is comfortable for you. If it works, stick with it. If it doesn't tweak it.

I'm on probably the most passive "program" here, literally on 3660 mg of Feungreek daily, taking 2 610mg pills at 4am, 12pm, and 8pm because those are convienant times for me. I get up at 4am anyway, so might as well take it. 8pm the kids just went to bed. Noon is lunchtime. In addition to that, i do roughly 700-800 massage rotations each side every day, which is really just 20 one side, 20 the other side, 20 back to the first side, etc, whenever I have time. It's working better for me than I really expected, but I'll be raising the stakes in a couple weeks. Gonna go 1 month on this, then add Saw Palmetto to the mix for a month. From there, not sure.

So, take that advice and do with it what you will. Be patient and follow a routine.

Welcome to the forum Kris. It sounds like you're off to a great start and we all wish you the best of success with your program.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. It's very appreciated.

(13-06-2012, 03:35 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello kris.

Welcome to the board. Big Grin

I'm following a somewhat similar plan to yours. I haven't tried to mimic a woman's hormonal cycle since starting on PM, but I have when I first started with the flat2fem program. I have gotten good results without doing any major changes with my pm regimen.

I checked out your before and after pics and it looks as though you're making some terrific progress !

(13-06-2012, 04:31 AM)Kyria Wrote:  Welcome Kris. Good luck on your plan--I would not discount getting to a C right now. Right attitude, patience and perseverance appear to be the keys to success.

Thank you Kyria. It's a bit funny but ever since I've decided to give things a try again I've been enviously looking at women and hoping I can get close to the shape that they have. Kinda of using that for my motivationRolleyes

(13-06-2012, 07:30 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  In addition to that, i do roughly 700-800 massage rotations each side every day, which is really just 20 one side, 20 the other side, 20 back to the first side, etc, whenever I have time. It's working better for me than I really expected, but I'll be raising the stakes in a couple weeks. Gonna go 1 month on this, then add Saw Palmetto to the mix for a month. From there, not sure.

So, take that advice and do with it what you will. Be patient and follow a routine.

When did you begin doing the massages? It seems as though it is highly recommended but I'm just wondering how soon you started?

Thanks

(13-06-2012, 01:43 PM)sfem Wrote:  Welcome to the forum Kris. It sounds like you're off to a great start and we all wish you the best of success with your program.

Thank you very much sfem. You're results are amazing. Hopefully I can get close to what you achieved.

Day 1. At first I was doing the massages all combined, 360 in the morning, 360 in the evening, but they started to have an unexpected effect. Now, in order to maintain my focus, I keep it to 200 in the morning and evening, and get the other 300 or so through the course of the day. I get at least that much driving back and forth to work.

Welcome kris.

The only advice I have is to take a few days off PM each month, otherwise you will plateau.

Also, load up on calories. Don't try to eat healthy or anything ;p

Whey protein shakes are good to try as well.

Above all, realize that a higher dose is not always going to equal more growth. Once you find a dose that keeps them tender, stick with it....aside from the monthly break from PM, I mean.

Then again my results aren't very impressive, so take my advice with a grain of salt. Maybe a handful ;p

Good luck!

OMG, Sarah I hope you're only kidding about loading up on the calories ! I've been stuck with this extra 10-15 pounds of winter weight since....2 WINTER's AGO... LOL. Since deciding to try PM I've started my diet (again Sad) but this time I'm committed to it. Thus I'm cutting down on the carbs and junk food and exercising more. God I miss my Chocolate Chip cookies and the Peanut M&M's

BTW, I looked over your pics and you look great ! WOW what a nice figure and the boobs are looking terrific. I only hope to get reasonably close to where you are.

(15-06-2012, 02:33 AM)kris Wrote:  OMG, Sarah I hope you're only kidding about loading up on the calories !

Regrettably, I am not. Breasts are basically bags of fat, and if you look at the body types of people across the world....a typical American diet seems to grow them really well in the female population.

Everything in moderation, though. Just don't go on too much of a diet, you need enough calories and protein to get them growing imo. I can't be certain, but I went on a health food kick and ate salads, cut out most the meat, and they kinda stalled. Since resuming my old lazy eating habits they're growing again a little. Right now I'm cooking bacon and eggs

Thanks for your compliments. You're too nice lol

Watch out for SP btw, it really grows some hips...unless you're into that ;p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon