Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1800mg sp or more?

So thaire has been said that the minimal dosis of SP to get PM working is 1800mg,but i only can find pills of 550mg and 580mg around 20 euros.
is it harmfull that i take for example 2320mg SP a day?

my PM arived today and i want to start,but i stil have to order the SP.

Hello amberlicius.

I don't think taking SP is a requirement to get PM to work. I've gotten good results on PM without using SP.

2,230mg of SP doesn't sound like anything close to a harmful amount. When I first started with NBE I was taking 3,510 mg and later 5,265 mg of SP without any issues.

(13-06-2012, 02:23 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello amberlicius.

I don't think taking SP is a requirement to get PM to work. I've gotten good results on PM without using SP.

2,230mg of SP doesn't sound like anything close to a harmful amount. When I first started with NBE I was taking 3,510 mg and later 5,265 mg of SP without any issues.

I take 3480mg of SP per day (sometimes twice that) and have no ill effects from it, although I have been told that over 3000mg per day will cause your thighs and rear to take on a more female shape through fat redistribution, not sure though as I haven't been measuring lately.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon