Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vasectomy, PM and Breast Growth

Dear all,

I am contemplating a vasectomy. I do not know if some of you have had it and have started NBE after that. If so, I would be very interested in your experience with PM after your surgery--specifically on growth the breasts and libido.

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience!!

(11-06-2012, 03:23 AM)Kyria Wrote:  Dear all,

I am contemplating a vasectomy. I do not know if some of you have had it and have started NBE after that. If so, I would be very interested in your experience with PM after your surgery--specifically on growth the breasts and libido.

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience!!

I haven't had one, but friends have. I can't think that it would make any difference because all the op is supposed to achieve is to prevent the movement of sperm down the vas deferens, not prevent their creation. Testosterone levels aren't affected, in my understanding.

B.

Have to throw my hat in the ring with Bryony on this, it won't change your testerone levels. Also,The sperm you do still produce will simply be absorbed by your body. A small number of the people having vasectomies may experience occasional discomfort with this, and need to take a warm soaking bath once or twice a month to aid the absorbtion process. Your doctor can tell you more.
Having had one myself about 20 years ago, I found that I still needed to use DHT blockers to allow the estrogen to do its job. As an aside, while PM is claimed to suppress DHT, which may be true, it would seem to me that use of a DHT blocker may speed the NBE process up??
Not to plug anything here, or rile the naturalists up, but, Premarin is claimed to do the DHT blocking thing as well, but take up to 3-4 years to work its magic. I took DHT blockers while taking Premarin, and in slightly less than 2 years of not-always-constant use, have gotten about all the growth I think I'm going to need. I never used Dutasteride, though. Something I read somewhere about it bothered me.
One last piece of info, which may be more than some want to hear, but after my vas., I still produced quite a bit of fluid during orgasm, (the sperm actually accounts for only a small amount of the ejaculate). However, since the introduction of estrogens, that has been reduced to about the amount needed to sustain 5 ants for a day or two. Yes, I've confirmed this through self-gratification, but will assure you, sex is still readily achieveable. (And enjoyable!!). I can't speak as much for PM, as I've only been using it for 5-6 months, but I suspect if you use it to the point of growing breasts, it may have the same effect.

Thanks a lot, Bryony & PattiJT. I appreciate the input as I go down this path.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon