Poll: Do you have uneven breasts? And if so, how does it correlate with your dominant hand? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, larger breast is on same side as dominant hand
29.85%
29.85%
Yes, larger breast is on opposite side of dominant hand
61.19%
61.19%
No, both breasts are same size
2.99%
2.99%
N/A, I'm ambidextrous
5.97%
5.97%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dominant Hand & Uneven Breasts

(18-06-2012, 07:17 PM)HeatherCharm Wrote:  i have suspected my larger side was the side I sleep on

I'm left dominant, sleep on my right side exclusively -- my right side is larger

how do you sleep?
I normally go to sleep on my left side and wake up on my back. If I awaken in the middle of the night for some reason, when I go back to sleep, I try to fall asleep on the opposite side of what I went to sleep on the previous time. This is partly caused by pain and numbness due to lower back issues. Unless I am absolutely exhausted, I always wake up on my back.

I am right-handed, and my left breast has always been larger. I just assumed it has to do with the dominant side being slightly more muscular and a little stronger due to use.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon