Poll: Do you have uneven breasts? And if so, how does it correlate with your dominant hand? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, larger breast is on same side as dominant hand
29.85%
29.85%
Yes, larger breast is on opposite side of dominant hand
61.19%
61.19%
No, both breasts are same size
2.99%
2.99%
N/A, I'm ambidextrous
5.97%
5.97%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dominant Hand & Uneven Breasts

My left breast was always larger during development (I am also right handed).

I think the more common scenario is that the larger breast is on the opposite side of the dominant hand for folks born physically male. I believe that it is probably because the dominant side simply gets more use and therefore stores less fat. Your mileage may vary.

ok, this is odd, during my PM cold turkey week, my left breast not only caught up with but left my right breast in the dust.Huh
(I am Right Hand Dominant btw)

I wonder if the right will do the same now that i'm on PM again....

(17-06-2012, 06:03 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  ok, this is odd, during my PM cold turkey week, my left breast not only caught up with but left my right breast in the dust.Huh

It sounds like your breasts are competing to see who will be the biggest.Big Grin

Btw, I tried going cold turkey off pm this week but by the end of day 3 I called it quits. I was feeling unfocused, lazy, just generally not like myself.

(17-06-2012, 06:25 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(17-06-2012, 06:03 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  ok, this is odd, during my PM cold turkey week, my left breast not only caught up with but left my right breast in the dust.Huh

It sounds like your breasts are competing to see who will be the biggest.Big Grin

Btw, I tried going cold turkey off pm this week but by the end of day 3 I called it quits. I was feeling unfocused, lazy, just generally not like myself.

So was I by day 3 but I stuck with it until today after 2 nights of not sleeping hardly at all...

(17-06-2012, 06:03 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  So was I by day 3 but I stuck with it until today after 2 nights of not sleeping hardly at all...

I guess it's a good thing that I quit when I did. I can be real irritable and moody if I don't get enough sleep.

(17-06-2012, 06:32 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(17-06-2012, 06:03 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  So was I by day 3 but I stuck with it until today after 2 nights of not sleeping hardly at all...

I guess it's a good thing that I quit when I did. I can be real irritable and moody if I don't get enough sleep.

Its worth it "if" it does indeed cause this kind of growth spurt Smile

Edit to add

@ dargona

Did they even out later?

I mainly do cold turkey because I am now convinced that you do get brain "reprogramming". It gives you a reality check and resets your goals and perspective. If, like in my position, transitioning is neither practical nor even sensible, I think cold turkey is essential, at least 4 times a year, maybe more; and up to the point where you feel as grumpy/despondent as you did before.

B.

i have suspected my larger side was the side I sleep on

I'm left dominant, sleep on my right side exclusively -- my right side is larger

how do you sleep?

(18-06-2012, 07:17 PM)HeatherCharm Wrote:  i have suspected my larger side was the side I sleep on

I'm left dominant, sleep on my right side exclusively -- my right side is larger

how do you sleep?

I alternate between my right and left side. It gets uncomfortable to stay on one side for long periods of time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon