Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is Ainterol 500 pureD r1 real? Why doesn't it say it contains miresterol on the label

Exclamation 

I ordered anteriol 500pureD R1 which came tuesday. I've read on this forum that because it doesn't mention miresterol (spell check?) on the labal, that it's a poor quality of PM. I've always used pm- uk with no problems. I've spent that money now and want to take the ainterol, but read old post saying why doesn't it mention miresterol.??? Can anyone vouch that they are ok? it's pissing me off that it hasn't mentioned it on the label, and there are other people saying it should. Is this a poor quality ? Or just the same as the UK brand pm-uk

Also, Isabelle is it normal to want a wee more when on dutasteride?

Thanks all

Kell. X

Hi Kell,

I don't know. Is it among the side effects listed in the paper you got with it?

It had no paper with it. I ordered it off the us site and they were all sealed, I was really impressed how secure they were and the packaging was great. I d read quite a few saying the same. It is ainterol 500mg, pure D R1. ! Just clicked! The dutasteride! Yes it had a sheet but didn't mention the need to wee. I've had no movement from day two of taking them so I'm happy with that. Started with some aches today but that is listed. I take 3000mg of PM so maybe my body's just getting used to it? I didn't think they would be that strong. There very strong and already my lower back aches, but I do have a bad back, but it's aching more.

Kell.

Hi Kell,

You could try some fenugreek or wild yam for the lower back pain. Or some phyto-progestins: fennel seed tea, thyme, oregano.

Hello Kell92.
I also use Ainterol R1,i have had great results with it in a short time. I do not think you have to worry about it.just check out my results page. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11184
good luck!

Isabelle thanks for the info I will try it out, I do have some FG in. I also have strong pain killers that I've had for years. The back isn't as bad as earlier, I took my pain needs and it's eased off. I dont like the pain mess I have though there far too strong.
Dutas is awesome! Like I said no movement down there! Not that I get much anyway, but now none at all. Smile

Diva chick you are having great results, that's awesome you've had sucsess. I've just said this on another post, but I already have breasts. Not from pills, I have a chromesone issue. Like I mention just to sfem, I find it hard to tell as I feel my boobs just go a bit plump. To see your pics from flat to boooooobs! Is just great. You will feel a lot more happier. PM works well with me, but it's harder to tell if boobs are already there. I've got a pain on both sides, but I've had it a wk or 2, so it's not my new caps. The slightest knock and the pain makes me feel sick. Have you tried a spray? If not I recomend to try it. Or make your own. I made one stronger than the pm-uk spray.

Thanx to you both ~(",)~

Kell. X

Pain meds**

Why would you expect the label on any PM product to say miroestrol?

(15-06-2012, 01:44 PM)sfem Wrote:  Why would you expect the label on any PM product to say miroestrol?

Hi sfem, I looked at posts from 2007-2010 and there is about a half hour read all about the miresterol not being on the bottle. This worried me thinking. Well burgher have mine? And should they have? Like you mentioned in the other post there was loads of people promoting, they were so obvious and stuck out from everyone. I made a separate email for this website to chat and called it pueariamirifica. On this post someone had done something a bit similar, and you should see the fuss that was made. I too don't trust anyone, and believe people selling pm do exaggerate there products, All of them do. And to believed otherwise is just naive hopeful wishing. I've was taking a brand that has worked well and will be ordering Monday to get them for Wednesday. Regarding ainterol, I don't know too much about them. The packaging was good, but like I said that means nothing. Diva chick had done well off them though, so it's worth a try, but I will still order my usual I think.

Also, it gives a measurement out on ainterol? How can the messure this?

I will always stick with PM, I have my own opinion on other herbs that have phytoestrogens in them. Put it this way, pm is the only herb I have seen increase the breasts, and much much cheaper. Also it depends on the individual. I'm TG so I am looking for something to altar my whole body, that's why I'm happy with dutasteride, I think most on here would hate it due to its effects on the things I just don't want. If I find the link again I will post it to you.

Kell. X

Neither*** sorry for spelling I'm on phone. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon