Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sex etc. (Caveat: possibly TMI or boring)

Hi all,

I've been having a think about how hugely my life has altered for the better over the last 9 months in terms of sexual relations.

I always found it difficult to complete the love-making act (to put it delicately) through "orgasmic incompetence"; only by mentally fantasising a TG situation could I achieve the mental abandonment necessary to "let go".

I've been theorising to myself that the hypothetical "TS brain" finding itself in a male lovemaking scenario demanded that fantasy to satisfy its internal female conflicts. As such there was always an element of guilt to lovemaking, a sense of "unfaithfulness".

Now that I have some physical evidence of feminity, (which furthermore is extremely erogenous), it seems that I no longer require the fantasies to achieve the abandonment in that situation.

My theory is that the brain is seemingly content with this physical evidence to take the place of the fantasy... I suppose it is the fantasy made real, to an extent.

Similarly on those occasions when I feel the need for solo "release", using the breasts requires no thought whatsoever, whereas the penis does then require the fantasy. I wonder if, again, it is because the brain is subconsiously aware of the male and female parts being stimulated.

Anyway, it's just a theory. I thought it might be interesting to throw it out there and kick it around.

I hope the TMI warning was sufficient to stop anyone feeling offended (or bored)!

B.

(15-06-2012, 12:05 AM)bryony Wrote:  Similarly on those occasions when I feel the need for solo "release", using the breasts requires no thought whatsoever, whereas the penis does then require the fantasy. I wonder if, again, it is because the brain is subconsiously aware of the male and female parts being stimulated.

Hello bryony.

Perhaps it has more to do with the feminization effects of pm on your breasts and penis rather than your subconscious? After all, when pm is making your breasts more erogenous while simultaneously lowering the functionality of your penis, I think it makes sense your breasts would be ready for action while your penis would need a lot of help to get going.

I agree with flamesabers train of thought. Could it be that by using the PM it is causing the brain to become more feminine as well? Perhaps it's somehow believing that a "feminine release" is more natural than the "traditional" male ?

i read somewhere once, "sex starts in the brain" the hypothalimus i think. This is why people have a variation of sexual desires or needs. Often times it is triggered all the way back through our childhood.

I personally have the sex drive of a squash. No desire to be intimate with anyone in particular. Even on the solo journey, it takes a bit of thought, vs mental image to create the urge to be intimate with myself. lol. and even then, afterwards i feel satiated, but not looking to pleasure myself for quite a while.. like i said, sex drive of a squash..

so if you are looking to stimulate certain parts of your body, it is perchance your brain conciously choosing which "side" to stimulate. as far as myself, the nerve sensations have changed completely and i find it completely impossible to pleasure myself in a male capacity, but the sensations of orgasm are there in i would say female capacity, feeling totally different than that of what the male felt. touching down there now is not a concious but subconcious effect now. i dont think my brain now dilineates the difference in gender. Hard to explain, but hope it helps with your personal enjoyment, if you can differentiate in your brain.

(15-06-2012, 12:05 AM)bryony Wrote:  As such there was always an element of guilt to lovemaking, a sense of "unfaithfulness".

I know exactly what u mean.

(15-06-2012, 12:05 AM)bryony Wrote:  
I always found it difficult to complete the love-making act (to put it delicately) through "orgasmic incompetence"; only by mentally fantasising a TG situation could I achieve the mental abandonment necessary to "let go".

Yeah, no release without the mental gymnastics of myself as a female for me either. I hadn't really thought about it, but I guess I really don't need them anymore to climax. It's pretty weird that only after I have a more feminine chest, do I not require fantasies.

It's not that it makes the gymnastics easier, more that they aren't necessary any longer....although I kinda have little girl boobs now.

Ah well, I don't have or want enough of a sex drive for it to matter much anyway lol

(17-07-2012, 05:54 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(15-06-2012, 12:05 AM)bryony Wrote:  

Yeah, no release without the mental gymnastics of myself as a female for me either. I hadn't really thought about it, but I guess I really don't need them anymore to climax. It's pretty weird that only after I have a more feminine chest, do I not require fantasies.

It's not that it makes the gymnastics easier, more that they aren't necessary any longer....although I kinda have little girl boobs now.

Ah well, I don't have or want enough of a sex drive for it to matter much anyway lol

Hi Sarah,

do you get the female kind from your breasts like I do? I've discussed the "symptoms" at length with my wife, and she's fairly convinced that what I'm experiencing is very similar to hers.

If you haven't experienced it yet, it seems the trick for me is to actually suspend all thought during stimulation... then... it just happens!

I wouldn't say it was preferable, just .... different... and in no way less enjoyable physically, though the fact that there is no pressure to "perform" is a novelty that is very enjoyable in itself!

B.

(17-07-2012, 04:03 PM)bryony Wrote:  Hi Sarah,

do you get the female kind from your breasts like I do? I've discussed the "symptoms" at length with my wife, and she's fairly convinced that what I'm experiencing is very similar to hers.

If you haven't experienced it yet, it seems the trick for me is to actually suspend all thought during stimulation... then... it just happens!

I wouldn't say it was preferable, just .... different... and in no way less enjoyable physically, though the fact that there is no pressure to "perform" is a novelty that is very enjoyable in itself!

B.

Yeah, I indulge in the nipple kind from time to time. I'm no stranger to your nipple orgasm thread lol. Kinda feels like sparks of electricity, then convulsions around the perennial area. I have to fight the urge to avoid moaning, definitely weird stuff. Seems like it gets stronger the farther along I get. I'm still a big fan.

(17-07-2012, 10:24 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(17-07-2012, 04:03 PM)bryony Wrote:  Hi Sarah,

B.

Yeah, I indulge in the nipple kind from time to time. I'm no stranger to your nipple orgasm thread lol. Kinda feels like sparks of electricity, then convulsions around the perennial area. I have to fight the urge to avoid moaning, definitely weird stuff. Seems like it gets stronger the farther along I get. I'm still a big fan.

Even better when someone else is doing it! Tongue
B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon