Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are these adverse side-effects from NBE possible?

I'm taking FG, SP, and RC. I'm 17 years old and I've taken these for about a month, with normal effects. I've tried researching side effects, but I haven't found anything. I'm wondering if those 3 (and PM) can cause any of the following:

impotence
sterility (I don't want to have a sex change)
loss of facial hair (I might want to grow a beard at some point)

I'm pretty sure that just my month of these can't cause those, but does anyone know if FG, SP, RC, or PM can cause those eventually? I'm fine with a personality change and feminized body. I wouldn't want my sexual orientation to be changed, but I don't think herbs can do that.

Nothing your taking will have long term side effects from short term use. After a month you should barely be noticing any effects at all on your personality or reproductive system.

The facial hair may start growing much thinner, lighter, and softer, though.

LONG TERM use (2+ years) will have a definite impact on everything you listed.

(15-06-2012, 07:45 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  LONG TERM use (2+ years) will have a definite impact on everything you listed.

Really? I thought that FG and SP were even used to help with male impotence and male health. I know that RC is almost exclusively used by women, but I read that FG and SP help male stuff too.

SP, is low-mid doses (1500mg or less daily), can help ward off prostate and urinary tract problems. NBE dosing is considerably higher than that.

I think the reason you aren't having any luck researching those questions is that there isn't any authoritative data out there about it. Just lots of speculation and guesswork. It isn't known. The folks I have read postings from who think they know always have a mixed bag of factors not taken into account. And of course all such accounts lack sufficient population size to mean very much. Nonetheless, the propositions have the possibility of being correct. The other factors such as age, genetics, diet, lifestyle, perspective, etc. may or may not be significant. Now if you wanted to know how it affects rodents, you'd have better luck. Much more research has been done on them. If you were a mouse, we could sort you out in a hurry. Smile

So the answer is, most definitely maybe. Sorry.

(15-06-2012, 01:58 PM)sfem Wrote:  I think the reason you aren't having any luck researching those questions is that there isn't any authoritative data out there about it. Just lots of speculation and guesswork. It isn't known. The folks I have read postings from who think they know always have a mixed bag of factors not taken into account. And of course all such accounts lack sufficient population size to mean very much. Nonetheless, the propositions have the possibility of being correct. The other factors such as age, genetics, diet, lifestyle, perspective, etc. may or may not be significant. Now if you wanted to know how it affects rodents, you'd have better luck. Much more research has been done on them. If you were a mouse, we could sort you out in a hurry. Smile

Ok, well it's not like NBE or HRT will make someone permanently and irreversibly sterile, right? Isn't it possible to conceive after stopping it for a while? Also, I assume that giving you more information about me (like diet and lifestyle) wouldn't help you answer, right? But I'll say that I'm 17 years old.

(28-06-2012, 01:47 AM)waeg123 Wrote:  
(15-06-2012, 01:58 PM)sfem Wrote:  I think the reason you aren't having any luck researching those questions is that there isn't any authoritative data out there about it. Just lots of speculation and guesswork. It isn't known. The folks I have read postings from who think they know always have a mixed bag of factors not taken into account. And of course all such accounts lack sufficient population size to mean very much. Nonetheless, the propositions have the possibility of being correct. The other factors such as age, genetics, diet, lifestyle, perspective, etc. may or may not be significant. Now if you wanted to know how it affects rodents, you'd have better luck. Much more research has been done on them. If you were a mouse, we could sort you out in a hurry. Smile

Ok, well it's not like NBE or HRT will make someone permanently and irreversibly sterile, right? Isn't it possible to conceive after stopping it for a while? Also, I assume that giving you more information about me (like diet and lifestyle) wouldn't help you answer, right? But I'll say that I'm 17 years old.

I think talking to a doctor who specializes in HRT would be your best bet to get a more definitive answer to your questions.

However, if you do want to have children someday, my opinion is to avoid taking a gamble that NBE or HRT won't sterilize you. The way I see it is you can grow breasts after you have children but you may not be able to have children after growing breasts. Granted, your breast development may not be as good at an older age, but at least you won't have to worry about being sterile when you're trying to have children.

There are so many urban myths about NBE and herbals in general. A lot depends on the dosage and on the individual. For instance, I've been talking low dose SP (300 mg daily) for 14 or 15 years and haven't noticed any effect, good or bad.

I can tell you that there are more than a handful of guys who'd start taking just about anything if it'd eliminate shaving (what a pain in the neck). Bur everything I've read about HRT says that once you've got facial hair, you're stuck with it, and with it's growing enough to require daily hacking off.

I haven't read anything about sterility or impotency so I can't really comment on that. The only thing I've read about HRT shrinking a male's genitalia is in transgender fiction where results occur in weeks, sometimes in days, instead of taking the years that we all know it actually takes.

A side note is that at your age what are you doing playing around with this stuff? At 17 the only thing I was sure I wanted to do was reach 18 and become a rocket scientist. I achieved the first but not the second. Please think things through before you do anything you might regret. And once you're sure, think it over again. You might even seek the advice of someone older and wiser, although I have no idea who you might feel comfortable discussing this with.

Good luck.

(15-06-2012, 07:36 AM)waeg123 Wrote:  I'm taking FG, SP, and RC. I'm 17 years old and I've taken these for about a month, with normal effects. I've tried researching side effects, but I haven't found anything. I'm wondering if those 3 (and PM) can cause any of the following:

impotence

I'm pretty sure that just my month of these can't cause those, but does anyone know if FG, SP, RC, or PM can cause those eventually? I'm fine with a personality change and feminized body. I wouldn't want my sexual orientation to be changed, but I don't think herbs can do that.

Didn't we go through all this last February?

in http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10876 ?

I thought I recalled answering most of the same questions then...

I'm getting the opinion that this is turning into a major wind-up where a young guy at college is mocking this group and having a good laugh with his friends... either that, or you have serious memory loss bordering on Alzheimers.

Lastly, I'm finding it a bit hard to take you seriously, if, on the one hand, you want to grow breasts but you "might want to grow a beard someday". If you are that confused, you should see a gender counsellor.

B.

(28-06-2012, 12:57 PM)bryony Wrote:  
(15-06-2012, 07:36 AM)waeg123 Wrote:  I'm taking FG, SP, and RC. I'm 17 years old and I've taken these for about a month, with normal effects. I've tried researching side effects, but I haven't found anything. I'm wondering if those 3 (and PM) can cause any of the following:

impotence

Didn't we go through all this last February?

in http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10876 ?

I thought I recalled answering most of the same questions then...

I'm getting the opinion that this is turning into a major wind-up where a young guy at college is mocking this group and having a good laugh with his friends... either that, or you have serious memory loss bordering on Alzheimers.

Lastly, I'm finding it a bit hard to take you seriously, if, on the one hand, you want to grow breasts but you "might want to grow a beard someday". If you are that confused, you should see a gender counsellor.

B.
Bryony, I totally agree with you.sounds fishy to me. has anyone else noticed that in the thread from February he states that he is 18,now he says he is 17. Must be nice to get younger instead of older HU!
Diva Chick 32....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon