Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol PM Ordering....

For my first order of PM I ordered the 300 R1 Capsule Package for about $50 shipped

(no I am not out already, just planning ahead for my next order)

My Next order I am considering ordering the 600 cap package at about $99 shipped, but I am also considering the 1000g container of powder for about $100 shipped

my goal is to get the best value for my money so i'm leaning in the direction of getting the powder some empty capsules and a capsule machine, I just have no idea what size of capsule that Ainterol use for the R1 500mg caps, the two sizes I find online are 0 and 00.

also if anyone has ordered the powder in that size, how big (dimensions) is the container?

My 200g jug is about the size of a small mason jar. I guess the 1000 would be 5x the size?

Sorry I can't be of more help. Just cross your fingers you get a measuring spoon included Big Grin

Not totally sure about the cap sizes tbh, so I'm not going to guess at that. I'm about to take the PM powder uncapped in a glass of milk, so I'll let you know how that goes, at least.

Edit- It tastes like chalky milk. Not too bad, but my stomach's kinding hurting now lol

my thinking with the 1000G can is that it equates to approx 10k 500mg caps (if I did the math right) that would not only be considerably cheaper.

but you could stock up on it easyer in case the big pharma sponsored politicians somehow manage to get vitamins herbs and supplements banned.

(saw that garbage brought up in the news again today)

I'd Still like to manage to get some Growable seeds or Roots for the plant and just try to get some growing, but I still cant find a source.

(17-06-2012, 06:56 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  my thinking with the 1000G can is that it equates to approx 10k 500mg caps (if I did the math right) that would not only be considerably cheaper.

but you could stock up on it easyer in case the big pharma sponsored politicians somehow manage to get vitamins herbs and supplements banned.

I'd Still like to manage to get some Growable seeds or Roots for the plant and just try to get some growing, but I still cant find a source.

Yeah, I'm thinking next time I'll go ahead and get the 1000gm bin. Hopefully it won't be so big that it can't fit in my mailbox

hm, I could e-mail Ainerterol and ask how big it is....

(17-06-2012, 07:00 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  hm, I could e-mail Ainerterol and ask how big it is....

Or you could ask on their forum. Warning....It's really dead compared to this one.

http://www.ainterolherbs.com/forums/index.php

(17-06-2012, 07:01 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(17-06-2012, 07:00 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  hm, I could e-mail Ainerterol and ask how big it is....

Or you could ask on their forum. Warning....It's really dead compared to this one.

http://www.ainterolherbs.com/forums/index.php

Done!

http://www.ainterolherbs.com/forums/Thre...r-Question

(17-06-2012, 06:56 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  my thinking with the 1000G can is that it equates to approx 10k 500mg caps (if I did the math right) that would not only be considerably cheaper.

I think your math is wrong. If you were to order the 6 bottle supply with each bottle containing 100 capsules of 500 mg that equates to 300,000 mg's or 300 grams. Thus you'd need just over 3 times that much to equal the amount in the 1,000g container. Cost wise it looks like you'd be saving a couple oh hundred dollars.

If it would help I can measure the size of the capsuless (I ordered the 6 bottle supply of 100X500mg). Maybe then you can determine the capsule type?

I think the 1,000g container would equal 20 bottles.

With the largest bottle shipment each bottle costs about $14.23, while the powder costs $5 for the same amount of pm. Of course the price gap would be smaller after you factor in the expense of the capsules and measuring equipment.

1000g / 0.5g = 2000

I think you'd have serious problems growing it. I read somewhere that the soil is important (it only grows in North Thailand) and harvesting time is quite critical too. I've got a feeling that the Japanese have tried to grow it unsuccessfully, but I'm not absolutely sure.

Have a look with Google - I'd be delighted to be wrong.

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon