Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol PM Ordering....

(17-06-2012, 05:05 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(17-06-2012, 06:56 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  my thinking with the 1000G can is that it equates to approx 10k 500mg caps (if I did the math right) that would not only be considerably cheaper.

but you could stock up on it easyer in case the big pharma sponsored politicians somehow manage to get vitamins herbs and supplements banned.

(saw that garbage brought up in the news again today)

I'd Still like to manage to get some Growable seeds or Roots for the plant and just try to get some growing, but I still cant find a source.

I think the 1,000g container would equal 20 bottles.

With the largest bottle shipment each bottle costs about $14.23, while the powder costs $5 for the same amount of pm. Of course the price gap would be smaller after you factor in the expense of the capsules and measuring equipment.

Capsules are cheap, have seen them in 10,000 capsule bulk boxes for as little as $10, and the capsule filling machine is about $15

on the capsule sizes almost every site has the size's "0" and "00" claiming the "00" is capable of a 500mg capacity but they don't give any dimensions.

and on growing the plants mysellf, Hey I like a Challenge, I have stuff growing now that they say cant grow in this climate.Smile

You don't really need the capsules, nor the machine. It may be more convient, but the stuff's not bad at all stirred into a glass of milk.

I think I'm going to stick with this method and not worry about capping it. To each their own, though.

(17-06-2012, 09:01 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  You don't really need the capsules, nor the machine. It may be more convient, but the stuff's not bad at all stirred into a glass of milk.

I think I'm going to stick with this method and not worry about capping it. To each their own, though.

What kind of taste does pm add to the milk? And if you use measuring spoons, how much do you use to measure an amount like 1,500 mg?

(17-06-2012, 09:43 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(17-06-2012, 09:01 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  You don't really need the capsules, nor the machine. It may be more convient, but the stuff's not bad at all stirred into a glass of milk.

What kind of taste does pm add to the milk? And if you use measuring spoons, how much do you use to measure an amount like 1,500 mg?

Like a chalky weird taste. Kind of like cloves, like RC uncapped. Not too bad, but slightly nasty. Honestly my whey protein shakes are worse.

I wish I had gotten my spoon included, but alas I did not. The spoon was supposed to be 250mg, so I suppose you'd dump in 6 spoonfuls.

I don't think you'd want to take that much in one glass of milk though, if you want to keep the nastiness of the drink down to a tolerable level, better off sticking with 500mg every 4 or 5 hours to reach that amount.

If you're really curious about the taste, just crack open a capsule, dump it in some milk, and stir. It's a similiar powder, I'm pretty sure.

Because the pm is in powder form, the only accurate way to measure 500mg would be with a scale. Unless of course the container came with the spoon.

(17-06-2012, 10:02 PM)kris Wrote:  Because the pm is in powder form, the only accurate way to measure 500mg would be with a scale. Unless of course the container came with the spoon.

Yeah, I'd definitely prefer to have the spoon, but its not too hard to get something close to what's in a 500mg cap by eyeballing it.

Varying doses are supposedly good to keep the body guessing anyway. I'll make do until I get to the store.

Surely I can find at least a 1g measuring spoon at the store.

A quick question for all,
Do you prefer to space things out throughout the day or just do the morning and night thing ?

(17-06-2012, 10:24 PM)kris Wrote:  A quick question for all,
Do you prefer to space things out throughout the day or just do the morning and night thing ?

Spacing things out makes it easier on your liver, and lowers the risk of headaches.

Everyone is different, but for me, I can do the morning/night method if I'm only taking 1000 grams a day. If I'm going for more than that, I space them out, because taking two 500mg pills at the same time always gives me a headache.

Sarah,

Correct me if I'm wrong but I assume you're using the powder and not the powder extract since Ainterol doesn't sell 200g of powder extract in a individual unit. It strikes me as odd how Ainterol doesn't list any details for its powder products like it does for the powder extract and other items. Huh I can't find anything about getting a spoon with the powder products, only with the powder extracts is there mention of a 150mg measurement spoon being included. Lastly, the powder extract is advertised as tasting great.

Does anyone have an opinion as to whether the powder or powder extract is more potent than the other?

(17-06-2012, 10:24 PM)kris Wrote:  A quick question for all,

I use capsules and I do the morning/night routine. If I switch to powder I might try to space it throughout the day.

(18-06-2012, 02:22 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Sarah,

Correct me if I'm wrong but I assume you're using the powder and not the powder extract since Ainterol doesn't sell 200g of powder extract in a individual unit. It strikes me as odd how Ainterol doesn't list any details for its powder products like it does for the powder extract and other items. Huh I can't find anything about getting a spoon with the powder products, only with the powder extracts is there mention of a 150mg measurement spoon being included. Lastly, the powder extract is advertised as tasting great.

Does anyone have an opinion as to whether the powder or powder extract is more potent than the other?

It's just the powder, not the extract. But it says on the label to use the "spoon", so it feels like I should get one.

I'll type out what it says.
Dosage:

Take 2 Spoon 30 minutes before breakfast and 2 spoon before retiring to bed. Do not take more than 4 spoon a day. (Yes, they're all the singular form of "spoon")

Then a little below that.

SpoonTonguelease use measurement spoon. One spoon is apprx. 250mg.

With this much talk about the spoon, you'd think I'd get one Big Grin

I'm sure the extract is stronger, though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon