Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol PM Ordering....

Hm, No Reply on the question I asked yet at the ainterol Forum...

seems like it is being ignored....

(01-08-2012, 05:16 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Hm, No Reply on the question I asked yet at the ainterol Forum...

seems like it is being ignored....

Yeah, that sucks. On the bright side, I found out 1/4 tsp is roughly 600mgs, so I've been using it like this. 1/4 tsp three times a day spaced out seems to be working well. I throw a little extra on for about 2000mgs a day(stirred into juice or milk, doesn't seem to matter tastewise.

So the included spoon is somewhat less of a priority to me now ;p

Thanks, though. Sorry the Ainterol forum kinda sucks.

All this talk of 'spoons'...why not buy a mg measuring scale from e-bay and do it properly? They only cost a few GBP ( I think mine was about £6, about 7 months ago.)

(17-06-2012, 06:07 PM)bryony Wrote:  
(17-06-2012, 06:56 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  my thinking with the 1000G can is that it equates to approx 10k 500mg caps (if I did the math right) that would not only be considerably cheaper.

but you could stock up on it easyer in case the big pharma sponsored politicians somehow manage to get vitamins herbs and supplements banned.

(saw that garbage brought up in the news again today)

I'd Still like to manage to get some Growable seeds or Roots for the plant and just try to get some growing, but I still cant find a source.

1000g / 0.5g = 2000

I think you'd have serious problems growing it. I read somewhere that the soil is important (it only grows in North Thailand) and harvesting time is quite critical too. I've got a feeling that the Japanese have tried to grow it unsuccessfully, but I'm not absolutely sure.

Have a look with Google - I'd be delighted to be wrong.

B.

I cant believe i never replied to this...

Soil conditions can be mimic'd as simply as climate conditions.

although every search i do on sourcing the live plant/seeds etc is drawing a blank aside from scam sites, and unconfirmed comments that the Thai government blocks all export of the live plant or seeds....which makes "0" sense.

plants and spoons (or lack thereof) aside the size I am guessing the big jar of PM to be is about the size of a jar of protein shake mix.

either way that amount is considerably cheaper than the bottles of capsules are, and my reasoning for making my own capsules is they are a lot more convenient and discreet to take over a spoon of powder in a glass of milk.

Apart from the purely academic satisfaction of growing it, which escapes me but I accept that some people do enjoy that, by the time you've replicated the soil conditions ( whatever they may be) and the climate conditions ( whatever they may be) and actually got the seeds to germinate, (however long that may take), you then have to wait for it to grow and harvest it, then dry and/or otherwise extract the active ingredients. I'm sure I've read somewhere that it takes 6 years to grow to harvestable size/ maturity because the concentration of active phyto-estrogen is very much dependent on the age of the roots.

Also, I've seen results published showing wide variation in active content from location to location within northern Thailand, so unless you can identify exactly what growing conditions you need and then assay the results, you stand a fairly good chance of getting zilch anyway! ( yes, you might be lucky and accidentally produce a super strain, but that's less likely, if we are being honest!)
Anyway, it really seems a lot cheaper and easier to simply buy a bottle of pills!

(01-08-2012, 11:04 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Apart from the purely academic satisfaction of growing it, which escapes me but I accept that some people do enjoy that, by the time you've replicated the soil conditions ( whatever they may be) and the climate conditions ( whatever they may be) and actually got the seeds to germinate, (however long that may take), you then have to wait for it to grow and harvest it, then dry and/or otherwise extract the active ingredients. I'm sure I've read somewhere that it takes 6 years to grow to harvestable size/ maturity because the concentration of active phyto-estrogen is very much dependent on the age of the roots.

Also, I've seen results published showing wide variation in active content from location to location within northern Thailand, so unless you can identify exactly what growing conditions you need and then assay the results, you stand a fairly good chance of getting zilch anyway! ( yes, you might be lucky and accidentally produce a super strain, but that's less likely, if we are being honest!)
Anyway, it really seems a lot cheaper and easier to simply buy a bottle of pills!

Well, main reasons for growing it are A: accomplishing what some say you cant do. and B: having a source of PM if the slimeball politicians outlaw importing herbs.
(B being more significant)

I'll Keep buying the pills/powder but still would like to grow the plant.

Just found this page on capsule sizes

http://www.capsuleconnection.com/capsules

thought it might also be useful to others.

feh, figures, I get low on PM thanks to unexpected car repairs and Ainterol is on vacation when I can afford to order....

On the Plus side they are offering a 10% off discount code for the inconvenience....

(03-08-2012, 02:42 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  feh, figures, I get low on PM thanks to unexpected car repairs and Ainterol is on vacation when I can afford to order....

On the Plus side they are offering a 10% off discount code for the inconvenience....

You fixed your car with PM? Maybe mine needs some too, it's been kinda cranky. Big Grin

Ainterol on vacation, huh? Never heard of that...when does it start?

(03-08-2012, 07:13 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(03-08-2012, 02:42 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  feh, figures, I get low on PM thanks to unexpected car repairs and Ainterol is on vacation when I can afford to order....

You fixed your car with PM? Maybe mine needs some too, it's been kinda cranky. Big Grin

Ainterol on vacation, huh? Never heard of that...when does it start?

Very funny...

And Ainertol seems like they are already back and will be taking orders "sometime" on the 3rd....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon