Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol PM Ordering....

Sorry, I know unexpected car repair sucks. Probably in poor taste, but I remember you spooning me during my spoon freakout!

Hopefully it wasn't anything major with your car, I don't guess it's equivalent to my lack of a spoon either way, though.

I didn't mean anything by it, sorry.

(03-08-2012, 10:00 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(03-08-2012, 07:13 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(03-08-2012, 02:42 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  feh, figures, I get low on PM thanks to unexpected car repairs and Ainterol is on vacation when I can afford to order....

On the Plus side they are offering a 10% off discount code for the inconvenience....

You fixed your car with PM? Maybe mine needs some too, it's been kinda cranky. Big Grin

Ainterol on vacation, huh? Never heard of that...when does it start?

Very funny...

And Ainertol seems like they are already back and will be taking orders "sometime" on the 3rd....

Lenneth,

I hope you're able to resume your NBE regime sometime soon.

I'm surprised to hear Ainterol is on vacation. I wonder if it's just a summer break thing or whether there is some significant holiday going on that I'm not aware of.

(03-08-2012, 10:31 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Sorry, I know unexpected car repair sucks. Probably in poor taste, but I remember you spooning me during my spoon freakout!

Hopefully it wasn't anything major with your car, I don't guess it's equivalent to my lack of a spoon either way, though.

I didn't mean anything by it, sorry.

no offence taken, thought it was funny actually.

(03-08-2012, 08:20 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Lenneth,

I hope you're able to resume your NBE regime sometime soon.

I'm surprised to hear Ainterol is on vacation. I wonder if it's just a summer break thing or whether there is some significant holiday going on that I'm not aware of.

Never ceased, NBE, but have been on a low dose for a few weeks.

yeah bit odd, their site still says you can place orders "After" the 2nd, yet it still wont let me place an order....Huh

Looks like my capsule machine will get here long before the PM will at this rate.....Dodgy

Still cant even put in my Order, *sigh* heres hoping for tomorrow....Sad

I can't even get ainterolherbs.com to load at all. Starting to get a bit concerned!

Lisia

*Edit* Hmm now it's up again, nvm!

The vacation message states you can place an order after the 2nd, which obviously is not possible, but also says they will be on vacation through Aug 7th...

Literally JUST placed an order on ainterolherbs.com, seems to be working now.

Yay!!

yeah it works, but lucky me they changed the shipping on the Pm Powder and it adds a $17 "additional" charge at checkout....

I wanted the 1-4 day shipping but with this Vaguely named "Table Rate (Best Way)" Shipping fee that is tacked on at the end I not only have no clue when I can expect it to get here and am about $10 short (at least until payday) if I add the 1-4 day.....Huh

Oh and the 10% off Coupon code isn't working....Dodgy

(07-08-2012, 08:07 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  yeah it works, but lucky me they changed the shipping on the Pm Powder and it adds a $17 "additional" charge at checkout....

I wanted the 1-4 day shipping but with this Vaguely named "Table Rate (Best Way)" Shipping fee that is tacked on at the end I not only have no clue when I can expect it to get here and am about $10 short (at least until payday) if I add the 1-4 day.....Huh

That is unfortunate. Sad

So far they haven't raised the shipping fee for the capsules since I last purchased them. Is the extra $17 for the 1-4 day shipping or the standard 14 day shipping?

I just tried it and the coupon code worked for me. Did you try copying and pasting it from the website?

(07-08-2012, 11:00 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(07-08-2012, 08:07 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  yeah it works, but lucky me they changed the shipping on the Pm Powder and it adds a $17 "additional" charge at checkout....

That is unfortunate. Sad

So far they haven't raised the shipping fee for the capsules since I last purchased them. Is the extra $17 for the 1-4 day shipping or the standard 14 day shipping?

I just tried it and the coupon code worked for me. Did you try copying and pasting it from the website?

seems to be on everything in varying amounts 1-4 day or not.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon