Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol PM Ordering....

Quote:It's right here:
http://www.ainterolherbs.com/ainterolspu...-p-57.html

just select which shipping option you want (it's also US$10 extra, not $6)

And here is the 1000 g bulk amount:

http://www.ainterolherbs.com/ainterolspu...-p-58.html

(which is US$15 extra when shipped from NY)

Not every item on their website can be shipped from NY, but the bulk PM certainly has that option which you need to select BEFORE placing it in your shopping cart. Hope that helps.

I meant in their "Ships from the USA" Section, I always order the 1-4 day option anyway.

Ordered my 500 Gram canister this morning anyway.

my PM is supposed to arrive tomorrow according to the tracking.Big Grin

not a moment to late either, I'm almost out.

arrived on time, packed well, and included "2 spoons"

Canister size is roughly 3 1/2" wide x 7" tall (500 Gram Canister)
Apparently the 1000 Gram package is just two of these FYI.

I ordered more pm capsules yesterday. Oddly enough, Ainterol upgraded my shipping speed free of charge. Here's the message I got from them:

Quote:Your item(s) were upgraded free of charge and will be shipped from our NY facility on 09/05/2012 via USPS. We upgraded shipping to avoid delays with customs which is way behind this way you get the package in a few days instead of a few weeks.

Remember though we can't always guarantee a free shipping upgrade it is dependent on supply and delays expected - to guarantee fast delivery always choose the faster option in the listing if you need item fast.

Thank you for your purchase if you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

It's a nice surprise, assuming I get my pm when they say I will.

I got my pm capsules today, right on schedule. Smile

I didn't get any such message from them, but USPS is reporting my PM should get here like half a week earlier than Ainterol originally claimed.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon