Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone else have a fetish for big breasts? [thread of a sexual nature]

(24-08-2013, 07:59 PM)BarelyB Wrote:  i could have wrote this topic myself! lol. Ive come to the conclusion that im very bi curious if not bi sexual, but since im in a long term relationship ive never had the chance to experiment.

I used to be SO jealous when id catch my boyfriend looking at other girls, sometimes i still am, but i can kind of understand it now and he often catches me checkin girls out haha. We even fancy similar types of women (although im WAY more fussy than him) . But boob-wise, i dont like huge boobs, as long as you got a small frame, boobs are boobs, but C's are perfect Tongue

Interesting concept! I grew up always being told to slouch and hunch over and not to stick my breasts out. My mom always bought me bras that were too small hoping that my breasts wouldn't grow more. I am a size 6 and wear a 34J cup in Curvy Kate brand which I find is very true to size. I find myself looking at women with large breasts now and see how they have the confidence to walk around with them and dress to show them off. I am not there yet but find myself more accepting of the breasts I have, my husband has been very supportive and tells me he loves them and really pays a lot of attention to them. Recently I have been having a much better relationship with my girls and not only find myself checking out other girls with big boobs, observing their confidence but also thinking that its hot to have big boobs (I'm totally straight and happily married) but also find myself checking myself out when I am trying on new bras and sticking out my boobs more, with a decent straight posture LOL like a regular person should stand! LOL I now have even joined this forum because my breasts have become such a big part of my life, research of breast health, finding my true size 34J was in a 40DD for ever and now trying to change the shape of my breasts to be fuller and rounder when not wearing a bra. I didn't come to the site to grow my breasts as I didn't even know it was possible but I came to try and get a perkier fuller rounder look somehow someway to my boobs I mean I am a J cup so gravity is a constant battle with their weight, I guess I want my J cups to look like a C cup as far as how they sit on me. Possible? I don't know, also now after ready about all the different herbs out there, I have been picturing myself with larger boobs too, crazy? Maybe, but I am flirting with the idea of how they would look even bigger and at some points I kinda like the idea, but I am skeptical if that is even possible and I remind myself I am here to just make them fuller! LOL slap myself for thinking about growing them larger! LOL

(20-06-2012, 01:36 AM)Brunella Wrote:  Okay, this thread is kind of nerve-racking for me to make for some reason, but I can't seem to help but be curious as to if there are any other women out there like me, so I thought I'd throw this out there.. and possibly hide behind the sofa for a bit.

My primary sexual fetish has been that of large breasts since I was around 10, when I was looking through a clothes catalogue and decided to cut out the pictures of women in bras and stick them to a piece of paper.

The downside to this was that I accidentally left the piece of paper in the catalogue, and only remembered it was there when my sister wanted to borrow the catalogue! My blood ran cold! A pretty aggressive of a tug-of-war between my sister (10 years older than myself) and I ensued and I was fraught with absolutely crippling embarrassment that the piece of paper would be found inside.

Despite the fact that I actually managed to successfully wrestle it off her, I think, in some sense, my attraction towards breasts became further intensified after that incident. Looking at them felt like something of a 'forbidden fruit', very naughty. The size of the breasts I fantasized about became bigger and bigger.

Not that I look up the breast sizes of the performers I like, or am fussy about particular sizes, to give you an idea, the kind of range I enjoy is anything from around a UK G cup to a J cup.

I myself am a full 32B. I can fill a C cup, but find that the larger cups can dig into my armpits.

I can't help but feel that part of my desire for large breasts stems from my fetish, and partly from the fact that my boyfriends fetish at least partially involves very large breasts. I feel like I understand the exact kind of arousal a man feels when he sees them. I feel like a man when I get off to them. I feel as though I look at women the same way a straight man would.

Despite my partners constant reassurances to me that he loves my breasts as they are, I feel pathetic that I cannot offer EITHER of us the content of both of our fantasies. I can understand that there is an unhealthy desire in me to attempt to be a 'fantasy girl', but I can't seem to shake it.

I have started to think that perhaps I would even find MYSELF physically arousing if I had the same body that I find so alluring. Perhaps myself having large breasts is a fetish in and of itself? I can't help but feel that I would feel unbearably sexual if I had breasts like the ones I fantasize about. Almost as though they would transform me.

*Phew*... I feel like I've just got a TON out of my system. 0_0 I hope this might be well-received and not seem too weird. :S
And please, if anyone is in anything resembling a similar situation to me, I'd be very happy to hear from you whether it's here or through pm.

Many, many thanks for reading if you got this far!

Yours,

- Brunella.

I have always had big breasts and most of the time lived trying to hide them, after getting married to an amazing guy he has built my confidence and in the wild goose chase of finding a bra my actual size I have come to love looking at breasts and even enjoy my own more! I would say that it's a sexual thing but I do find my self constantly checking out women's breasts now, comparing to mine size and shape. I also turn my self on when trying new bras on and running my hands over them
And the fabric. I came here not to increase my breast size but just change the shape to fuller and rounder. Now after seeing so many on here increasing size which I didn't know one really could I must admit it is becoming more intriguing! This place is an amazing place we can share and I have never talked to anyone else about my breasts and it has helped me become more comfortable with them! Thank you everyone and as for your fetish I think you may be too hard on yourself, hope you can find comfort and advice here! :-)

I am a male and have had a huge breast fetish from the stiff basketballs of the 80's, to the more normal looking enhancements we have now, to the best, unadulterated natural huge breasts. This fetish took off after being sexually molested by a male at age 9, was my oldest brothers best friend. I had already been regularly masturbating since age 4 but after that event, I can now see that there was a huge shift what was the stimulating impetus. Huge breasts, not just big, were the driver for what I wanted personally and in my viewing/fantasies while masturbating. After 30 years, I now know that this fetish is a direct result of identifying with the most feminine (or overly feminine) representations I could find, to compensate for a male on male forced experience. Even now realizing the root cause of why this came about doesn't change the fact that I predominantly get off to huge breasts.
I have a wife and have been married for 15 years and at one time she felt that me looking at women who were FF cup and above was hurtful, and she deleted them. She developed late and was made fun of being flat chested until 16.
Either which way, nothing immediately shows, announces, presents femininity like large or huge breasts. I have tried to moderate my viewing but, still can't stop looking at a woman like Hitomi with J cups and being supremely aroused.

I have known personally, several heterosexual women, who admie and/or aspire to having large breasts. There is nothing wrong with fatasizing about having , touching, wanting large breasts. Sexual stimulation spurs on the imagination as well as a sexual appetite. As most know, sex starts in the mind.

Even though i identify as a heterosexual female, i too can admire a beautiful set of well endowed breasts. One of my boob idols is Rachel Aldana, size 30L. One cant help but to look at her and say " holy crap! Those are big!".
Wink 

I feel the same! It's so amazing to find other people with the same thoughts and feelings on it

This might explain a lot actually haha! It's strange being a heterosexual woman with such a weird kink. I'm really enjoying growing my breasts! Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon