Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My testicles, question

Except for these past few years because I had gotten fit, but now have lost that fitness. My "breasts" and nipples pretty much started looking like that since between elementary school and high school.

I've also been on a diet for the past two months and lost about 8 lbs. My bustline of 36.5" and underbust of 34.5" hasn't changed much, pretty much the same. But I'm only taking a small dose of PM which I increase by each month. But I don't think my routine pattern is similar to a biological female's hormone pattern during the thelarche puberty stage which is what I wanted to do.

I've been on PM for 56 days now and once I've weened my body off of the PM, I probably won't continue. I have been thinking a lot and I can't deny that I have some future obligations and expectations. If I were to grow big breasts and cripple my male part, it would make those things that much harder to achieve. Aside from those, there are other things that I have to or should take care of first too. One of those things is my body. I don't look overly masculine but I have bulky calves, veins on my shin, stretch marks pretty much all over, and other etc... even if I do have bigger breasts, my overall body won't add to their beauty. But since I'm on a diet and trying to lose weight, my breasts won't want to grow much anyways.

I think the most logical order if someone needs to lose weight would be:

1. Lose fat
2. Lose muscle bulk
3. Gain weight and grow breasts

1. Muscles burn calories. If muscle is lost first, the body's calorie burning power is reduced. Fat is calories and does not burn calories (correct me if wrong). If fat is lost first, the body will have less stored calories. Stay within healthy.

2. Once "excess" fat is lost, muscles won't have that much reserves to help keep its size with the right diet. Stay within healthy.

3. Now once the ideal weight and physique (Stay within healthy) is reached, raise estrogen and eat. Also exercise (cardio, strength training but don't go into bulking up) to help reduce things like blood clots.

Unfortunately I tried to lose my muscle bulk first. But now that I really think about it. It really is not logical to lose muscle first. Since it makes losing fat that much harder afterwards.

I'm also a bit worried about blood clots, and stuff like that. I take a multivitamin and consume quite a bit of olive for the vitamin E, which supposedly is a natural blood thinner. My grandma had a stroke and my grandpa had a clot in his legs so I know first hand how it would be like to deal with these things. They both survived, but my grandma is not the same anymore. Those living alone or are alone often would have zero chance against a major stroke. And even if they do survive, it's really life changing.

I wouldn't say that I've completely given up the desire to, well, release my Venus, but just have to take care of a few things and see where I end up by then.

Now as for my nails, that was before I even touched any estrogen substances. I was taking biotin supplement at that time. Websites mentioned taking about 5000 mcg, but I took 1000 mcg since that was the highest capsule I found at the local store and I didn't want to take 5 capsules at a time. But it still seemed to work. Maybe a little too well. I had a harder time trimming my nails as they were a bit thicker, and it seemed like a bit of the skin just under the front of the nail started to protrude out as if the nail was growing too fast for the skin to keep up. In the end, I stopped taking it. Biotin is included in multivitamins but just a very dose.

Same here. Smile be.nice.to.pass as either or best of both worlds per se Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon