Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Positive perspectives

Ok, try completing this sentence... to yourself, not here...

"I couldn't believe the amazing sence of satisfaction from the first time I _______; it made me want to do even better."

Less competitive, more personal insight.

(28-06-2012, 09:12 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Ok, try completing this sentence... to yourself, not here...

"I couldn't believe the amazing sence of satisfaction from the first time I _______; it made me want to do even better."

Less competitive, more personal insight.

Nope, I can't think of anything I'd put into that sentence! Seriously, I'm not having you on, my head really doesn't think like that.

(28-06-2012, 03:52 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Nope, I can't think of anything I'd put into that sentence! Seriously, I'm not having you on, my head really doesn't think like that.

I was thinking I'll be the only one who couldn't complete that sentence.

Etna,

I think one problem with trying to write a positive and uplifting story about our experiences with NBE is our lack of control over it. Sure, we can decide what regime to pursue and alter our diet to maximize the effectiveness of a regime, but we can't control how our bodies respond or how quickly. Short of the plastic surgeon's office, there is no place where we can visit to improve our breasts like we can to improve our overall physical fitness.

Once someone obtains a reasonable amount of knowledge concerning NBE herbs and such, it all comes down to being a test of patience and perseverance where one hopes his/her age and genetics will be helpful and not a hindrance.

... got squeezed in my right breast by an experienced tranny after a party...

She said: "Your cleavage is very well done. They look real."

"They are real", I shrieked, pretending to be shocked.

That's almost seven years ago. All I did at that time was take a hops formula at twice the dose.

(28-06-2012, 07:14 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  ... got squeezed in my right breast by an experienced tranny after a party...

She said: "Your cleavage is very well done. They look real."

"They are real", I shrieked, pretending to be shocked.

That's almost seven years ago. All I did at that time was take a hops formula at twice the dose.

ha ha! You're a great one for funny stories, Isabelle! Big Grin

B.

(28-06-2012, 05:02 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(28-06-2012, 03:52 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Nope, I can't think of anything I'd put into that sentence! Seriously, I'm not having you on, my head really doesn't think like that.

I was thinking I'll be the only one who couldn't complete that sentence.

Phew! Me too!! I was a bit worried about labelling myself a bit weird and imagining everyone else privately thinking 'thoughts'! Big Grin

(28-06-2012, 05:02 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Etna,

I think one problem with trying to write a positive and uplifting story about our experiences with NBE is our lack of control over it. Sure, we can decide what regime to pursue and alter our diet to maximize the effectiveness of a regime, but we can't control how our bodies respond or how quickly. Short of the plastic surgeon's office, there is no place where we can visit to improve our breasts like we can to improve our overall physical fitness.

Once someone obtains a reasonable amount of knowledge concerning NBE herbs and such, it all comes down to being a test of patience and perseverance where one hopes his/her age and genetics will be helpful and not a hindrance.

Again I have to agree. Moreover there is danger that people reporting positive results can actually have a negative effect if somebody else can't repeat the same results by doing the exact same thing. I copied Isabelle's 1"-A-MONTH programme and got no effect at all apart from it upsetting my prostate! I'm really happy for Isabelle and was really disappointed for myself. I simply chalked it up to experience and moved on, but somebody less realistic could have gone into a serious decline.

Ok, i hadnt thought about it that way. I guess being positive has to be personal. Trying to impress that on others could have the opposite result.

I'm a great believer in evolution theory. I've had this idea for some time (especially after working in the US for a few years) that the great migrations to the USA in the 18th and 19th centuries took most of the risk takers and pioneers out of Europe (inc the UK), leaving behind the dour curmudgeons, pessimists (alternatively known as optimists with the facts) and cynics. After that, evolution did what it does!

So for me, the question is rather like those inspirational posters; very understandably American, and hard for cynical Europeans to take seriously. It's nice though! I'm glad there is still a country in the world where a positive attitude is the norm, and I wish I had one! Big Grin

As for me I'm glad you said to complete it for myself, not here.... the obvious thing for me wouldn't be appropriate! (might be amusing though)Big Grin

B.

(30-06-2012, 11:10 AM)bryony Wrote:  I'm a great believer in evolution theory. I've had this idea for some time (especially after working in the US for a few years) that the great migrations to the USA in the 18th and 19th centuries took most of the risk takers and pioneers out of Europe (inc the UK), leaving behind the dour curmudgeons, pessimists (alternatively known as optimists with the facts) and cynics. After that, evolution did what it does!

So for me, the question is rather like those inspirational posters; very understandably American, and hard for cynical Europeans to take seriously. It's nice though! I'm glad there is still a country in the world where a positive attitude is the norm, and I wish I had one! Big Grin

As for me I'm glad you said to complete it for myself, not here.... the obvious thing for me wouldn't be appropriate! (might be amusing though)Big Grin

B.

I'm an exception to your idea. I'm an American pessimist (or realist as I like to consider myself). You make it sound like I would feel more at home in Europe than the U.S.Big Grin

If I remember correctly, I thought Europe consistently has some of the happiest countries in the world. The Netherlands and perhaps Sweden comes to mind, but I could be wrong about this. Maybe I'm thinking of highest GDP per capita and lowest crime rate.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon