Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek dosage

Hello, new here. I've been reading a bit on the forums and am interested and trying to develop breasts. I've started by taking fenugreek and saw palmetto like alot of people seem to be doing, and have ordered some PM.
The fenugreek i'm taking is the whole seeds, (I read on wikipedia that some people will take a handful of seeds in the morning with water to help with joint pains,) so i figure taking them whole must be fine.
The question is, does anyone know how much I should be taking?
I know theres some suggestions on mg amounts somewhere on here I can't find right now, and then I'm wondering how would I compare the mg amount to seeds (maybe rough estimation per tablespoon?)

Another question, I've been gathering information slowly from posts about phytoestrogens, testosterone progesterone DHT, etc... all of these things, but I haven't found a post that thoroughly explains how everything effects eachother. a 101. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thank yooou!

Hi milkhail and welcome.
The answers to your questions have all been posted many times if you do searches.
A good place to start is with Isabelle's thread and in particular she lists the effects of various herbs etc at http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10880

My FG capsules are pure ground seed and are 610mg each and the max recommended daily dose on the bottle is 6caps per day. How that equates to spoons of loose seed I have no idea I'm afraid. The only thing to do is to weigh a spoonful and see how close it is to 3600mg (3.6g). I'd be surprised if it comes up as as much as a tablespoon but I don't really know how big/heavy a FG seed is so I could be wrong.

Hello milkhail.

Welcome to the board.

(29-06-2012, 02:43 PM)milkhail Wrote:  Another question, I've been gathering information slowly from posts about phytoestrogens, testosterone progesterone DHT, etc... all of these things, but I haven't found a post that thoroughly explains how everything effects eachother. a 101. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thank yooou!

Here's a link that may be of interest to you.

http://www.endotext.org/male/male14/maleframe14.htm

The focus of this article is on gynecomastia. However, I like the illustration and explanation of how estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, etc, all relate to each other in regards to breast growth.

There are different herbs like Dong Quai and Kava Kava that are effective at increasing breast size because they contain lower doses of the female hormone estrogen and work to directly stimulate the growth of breast tissue and breast cells. There are breast enlargment creams on the market that work for both men and women and use the above mentioned ingredients.

Thank y'all so much this is all very helpful! Readin' up! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon