Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hormones

Hi everyone,

I have been doing some thinking about what might be a more effective program for myself, and just wanted to get your all opinion. I have been thinking about going on a program that consist of one of the programs here http://www.transgendercare.com/medical/r...gimens.asp (this site is actually a very interesting read). I am thinking about Estrofem 2mg twice daily, Estradot 100mcg one patch per week, Fincar 5mg once daily, Spirotone 100 twice daily, and Provera 5mg twice daily 10 days of the month. I am just really curious about what results I would be able to get on this program. I am thinking about ordering from http://www.inhousepharmacy.biz/c-87-transgender.aspx. Any and all advice and thoughts are welcome. Will be glad to hear what you have to say.

Brittni

This honestly looks like the GRQ concept applied to NBE. They are claiming that what they are giving will give you the fastest possible results with the fewest possible side effects.

The problem with "Get Rich Quick" schemes is that they aren't exactly disclosing the full truth. They will help someone get rich and do it quickly, but it's not you. Nope, the person who gets rich from a GRQ scheme is the guy who sells his "secrets". There are three catergories into which the "secrets" fall:

1) False promises -- It doesn't actually work.
2) Obscured results -- It works, but not any faster or with any less effort than getting a real job.
3) Criminal -- The name says it all. You're either being taught illegal business practices or you're being conditioned to assist in a greater scheme from a criminal mastermind.

I kind of got off topic, sorry, so forcing my way back onto the track...

An NBE regime either works for you or it doesn't. If after a couple months it's obviously not working for you, try a different one. Once you find one that works, it's going to work exactly as fast as it's going to work, and that's all there is to it. You can use other ideas to prevent stalling or shrinking, but not to improve the rate of growth.

I may be mistaken, apologies if so, but that looks like a list of pharmaceutical products, not really applicable to an NBE forum (where the N stands for Natural, i.e. herbs, massage, vacuum etc).

B.

Hello Brittni.

I'm in agreement with Etna and Bryony.

Here's a rather interesting statement I read in the introduction guide of this transgender care website.

Quote:Do not rely on phytoestrogens (herbal hormones) and varying extracts as an appropriate feminizing therapy. We have not observed any measurable feminization from these preparations.

At best they're misinformed, at worse they're lying to you to peddle pharmaceutical products.

FWIW I'll add my "bad idea" thoughts to everyone else's and add that if you really want to go with synthetic hormones you should do it under a doctors supervision.

Thank you all for your responses. I kinda figured that this was going to be the general viewpoint of this forum based on the recent thread by Diva where this was somewhat of the same kind of topic being discussed.

Flamesabers I also noticed this:
Quote:
Quote:Do not rely on phytoestrogens (herbal hormones) and varying extracts as an appropriate feminizing therapy. We have not observed any measurable feminization from these preparations.

At best they're misinformed, at worse they're lying to you to peddle pharmaceutical products.
during my reading and thought that it was just flat out wrong.

Bryony you would be correct in noticing that these are pharmaceuticals, the reason that I posted was because I am currently on a NBE regimen of PM and SP and am not really satisfied with the results that I am getting up to this point. Most likely I am just expecting too much too fast.

The other thing I have been considering is ordering a noogleberry. I am just totally lost on what size to get though. I really don't want to order one only to find out that it is either too big or too small. Any advice from those who have used are are using a noogleberry is greatly welcomed.

Again thank you for all your responses, I really appreciate you feedback.

Brittni

(04-07-2012, 01:04 AM)Brittni Wrote:  I am currently on a NBE regimen of PM and SP and am not really satisfied with the results that I am getting up to this point. Most likely I am just expecting too much too fast.

How long have you been on your current regimen and what doses are you taking for the sp and pm? I would say three months would be a good timetable to see if a regimen is working for you or not.

(04-07-2012, 01:04 AM)Brittni Wrote:  The other thing I have been considering is ordering a noogleberry. I am just totally lost on what size to get though. I really don't want to order one only to find out that it is either too big or too small. Any advice from those who have used are are using a noogleberry is greatly welcomed.

In regards to getting a noogleberry, I use small cups. I don't know how wide your chest is or whether you already have some developed breast tissue, but I would guess a small or medium would be the best fit for you.

To get straight to the point if your using synthetic medication you need your bloods done. If it was as easy as ordering your meds and sitting back waiting for the miraculous to happen everyone would be doing it who are serious about transition. Chances are you will end up with DVT, stroke, heart attack etc etc. You can't do a synthetic DIY!! It's the craziest thing I have read on here so far. I take T blocker called Adovart it reduces DHT. Its the safest to take yet the side effects are different everyday and i don't know how long I can go on for tbh. I would never take spiro! Chances are you will die if your bloods are not measured from week to week. And the synthetic estrogens you mentioned will also kill via a blot clot and many more dangerous sides. I agree with bryony, this is NBE, if your serious choose wisely and go with the NBE. For extreme results you'll be taking 3000mg-5000mg per day. Yes that is very expensive , but will not kill you like your crazy DIY plan.

For my current regimen I have been taking between 1500 and 3000mg of PM but, more often then not I take 2000mg. As for SP recently I have been taking 640mg of extract. I used to take more but felt it wasn't really benefiting me that much. I also used to take FG but felt that it might be taking up PM room so I stopped. As far as how long I have been on my regimen. I have been taking PM and SP since mid January of this year with a couple breaks. The breaks were caused by PM working so well that I convinced myself that I didn't need it anymore. Not long after though I was right back on.

In regards to noogleberry size, I budded after only about a month but haven't seen much development after that. As far as bras go I can fill a 38B bra but most of that is fat. I am really lacking in "upper boob" and shape though. I was looking at the large cup size purely for the width measurement. Still am quite unsure.

Kell, I realize now that my thought was a bad silly thought. I am going to continue down the NBE path no matter how long it takes. I just really hope my results pick up soon.

Brittni

(04-07-2012, 04:28 AM)Brittni Wrote:  In regards to noogleberry size, I budded after only about a month but haven't seen much development after that. As far as bras go I can fill a 38B bra but most of that is fat. I am really lacking in "upper boob" and shape though. I was looking at the large cup size purely for the width measurement. Still am quite unsure.

I tried the large cup size and it was much too big to properly achieve suction. I could only do one cup at a time and I had to keep a hand on it or else it fell off.

I'm fairly close to filling a 38A. I could take pictures if you want to get a visual of how a small compares to a large.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon