Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Changes with areola

mine so-far are mostly just sore, and occationally itchy & or tingly and seem to be getting larger very slowly.

slightly off topic question, when did your nipples and areola start to take on a feminine shape/size/appearance?

mine begun to take the feminine shape/appearance after about 3 months on PM.

(08-07-2012, 05:18 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  slightly off topic question, when did your nipples and areola start to take on a feminine shape/size/appearance?

I would say about after taking pm for two months. Taking weaker herbs (FG, SP, RC) for four months may have helped to speed up this process.

I would say my nipples have not changed that much apart from getting a bit more sensative, been on PM for about 6 months.

(11-07-2012, 04:22 AM)malebreasts59 Wrote:  I would say my nipples have not changed that much apart from getting a bit more sensative, been on PM for about 6 months.

Mine were sensitive before becoming softer and puffier. What is your pm dose?

lets see, itchy, tingly, a fuller feeling, as well as a darkening of areola and nipples , pretty much signs of growth, my areolas are around hte size of half dollars and nipples the size of pencil erasers, as far as texture, depends whether relaxed or hard. they get bumpy and tight when erect, and smooth and soft when relaxed. of course the areolas are larger when relaxed. when hard, the areolas are around the size of quarters.

Yeah i know, TMI, but it is congruent with the question Wink

(16-07-2012, 02:52 PM)Squirrel with boobs Wrote:  lets see, itchy, tingly, a fuller feeling, as well as a darkening of areola and nipples , pretty much signs of growth, my areolas are around hte size of half dollars and nipples the size of pencil erasers, as far as texture, depends whether relaxed or hard. they get bumpy and tight when erect, and smooth and soft when relaxed. of course the areolas are larger when relaxed. when hard, the areolas are around the size of quarters.

Yeah i know, TMI, but it is congruent with the question Wink

My areolas do the same thing when they're relaxed or hard. The only sensation I've been feeling lately is tingling though. Despite feeling soft, they don't feel ergenous whatsoever. Huh

Consider yourselves lucky. mine have not changed A bit even with going on 5 months of PM. and a couple months of weaker herbs prior to PM.this is one thing that really bothers me,I feel the areola,Nipple is more important than the breast itself as far as looking and feeling feminine at least for me.I am lost on how to get them to change. I am kinda thinking that maybe my growth is not real. I mean,if it was my areola and nipple would have also changed yes?
Diva Chick 32....
Rainbow 

I have been on PM about 5 mos now. Most noticable is the almost constant pinching feeling in my nipples, and how they are almost always erect.
Additionally, the area around is becoming puffy as well and I can see obvious breast projection when I extend my arms upward. I would say, there is an area about 2-2.5 inches that is firming and conical shaped below my nipples that becomes apparent when my arms are elevated. I am hoping this continues a bit more to firm up my moobs, that was my hope in all this.

I plan to continue the current dosage I am on for a few more months, but slow down to maintainance levels at about 9 mos so as to avoid larger sagging growth

So far, it has been everything I was hoping for

No regrets

DBRolleyes

(16-07-2012, 08:12 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  ,if it was my areola and nipple would have also changed yes?

No Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon