Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mental Balance question

So most of us are aware that when we take NBE herbs especially PM, it makes us feel generally satisfied and free of any GID related anxieties. to confirm this what would happen if u give PM to an average male? what would that be like?
any thoughts.

The reason why im asking this question is because aside from all the good things that PM does to me it also makes me feel attracted to women, it fuels my left side of the brain so im much better with technical tasks (stuff that men are good at) and my style of speech leans more toward the masculine side, matter of fact it feels very easy to speak with the most correct grammer and even sound clever than the ravage geo. and i feel nothing feminine about myself but it changes as i continued taking it. That being said PM increases estrogen and decreases test, which means that estrogen makes me feel just like another horny guy and test makes me feel feminine? isn't that supposed to be the other way around??
second time around when i tried PM my libido went through the roof the first week and then gradually faded away. ??
any feedback would be appreciated. maybe our brains read T and E differently than the rest of the guys?

or maybe its that for so many years i unconsciously trained myslef how to appear as a male that when i take PM its much easier to fake it since PM takes away. all the "pain"

I don't have THE answer, but summing up what you've said, it isn't inconsistent with various discussions we've had concerning the relevance of maternal hormones on the developing foetus and the longer term effects which leave us as males craving female hormones .
I'd suggest that what you are actually experiencing may be simply satisfying your brain's craving and allowing your basic male structure to function normally.
It isn't that E makes you feel male and T makes you feel female, per se, it is that the E 'allows' your body to function as male by removing the brain's conflict, and the T amplifies that imbalance and makes the brain's craving for 'femaleness' even worse.

Try increasing your dose. If it becomes worse, you shouldn't be taking PM. If it improves, you obviously should. If you're having second thoughts like "Why am I doing this?", "What am I doing to my body?", or "Shouldn't I try and go back to being a regular guy again?", you're taking too much.

(14-07-2012, 03:41 AM)Alexis Wrote:  So most of us are aware that when we take NBE herbs especially PM, it makes us feel generally satisfied and free of any GID related anxieties. to confirm this what would happen if u give PM to an average male? what would that be like?
any thoughts.

Hi,
You might be interested in this:
http://www.avitale.com/FAQ.htm

Relevant sections copied below.

B.

15. Is there a diagnostic test, for example, genetic testing, that will let one know if they are ..... transsexual ...?

No. there is no genetic test that can be administered to tell anyone what their sexuality is. That can only be done by honest self examination. Transsexualism, which has nothing to do with sexual preference, is different. We can't do a genetic test, but we can administer cross-sex hormones and see if the individual responds positively or negatively to them. That procedure is routinely done after the individual has had an extensive period of psychotherapy and is fully aware of the consequences. A negative reaction would result in extreme anxiety and discomfort. A positive reaction is one where the individual reports a calming affect. Often described as a feeling of well-being.

CATEGORY 6: HORMONES
1. I have heard that one of the uses of hormone replacement therapy is to see if the individual accepts or rejects the treatment. In your experience (or in other documented sources) where there was a rejection, what are the responses?

First of all, keep in mind that a referral for hormone replacement therapy is made with great caution. Individuals are not only evaluated for severity of gender variance but they are educated to the effect the hormones will have on them. Most of the people I see come in very aware of the effect HRT will have on their secondary sex characteristics but few are aware of the general health risks and the psychological effects they will experience. For example, I explain to all my clients MTF clients that paradoxically taking estrogen will diminish not only their libido, it will diminish their need to crossdress. I know that is counterintuitive but it is a fact.
I also warn them that getting on estrogen can result in a sense of well being that leads to a strong desire to continue taking it. They had better be prepared for that consequence.

15A. How long does it take, if at all, to determine a reaction from hormones?

There is ALWAYS a reaction to taking cross sex exogenous hormones. If the individual has a history of gender dysphoria or as I would prefer to call it, Gender Expression Deprivation Anxiety, the primary reaction is a relaxing one. That is the individual experiences feelings of well being as the anxiety is relieved. If a non gender dysphoric person is exposed to cross sex, exogenous hormones, the opposite occurs; a state of anxiety is induced that goes away once the hormones are no longer being taken. The time period for all of this to occur is very short, ranging from hours to no more then a few days.

The other, more physical changes take longer and are not easily reversable. If a genetic male takes estrogens, he will start to notice tenderness in his nipples in a matter of weeks as the first signs of breast development. The rest of the feminzation will gradually happen over the rest of the period he continues to take the hormones. Depending on the person's age and level of male development at the start of the process, it usually takes six to twelve months before the changes are so advanced that friends and acquaintances would notice and may start to inquiry about your appearance. Of course, a spouse or lover would notice much sooner.

On the basis of my experience and reading to date, Isabelle's reply seems to sum it up in just a few words. How I wish I could achieve that economy of language!

(14-07-2012, 07:53 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  I don't have THE answer, but summing up what you've said, it isn't inconsistent with various discussions we've had concerning the relevance of maternal hormones on the developing foetus and the longer term effects which leave us as males craving female hormones .
I'd suggest that what you are actually experiencing may be simply satisfying your brain's craving and allowing your basic male structure to function normally.
It isn't that E makes you feel male and T makes you feel female, per se, it is that the E 'allows' your body to function as male by removing the brain's conflict, and the T amplifies that imbalance and makes the brain's craving for 'femaleness' even worse.

Yap, i especially agree with the cravings for female hormones. Especially now that is the summer. speaking of which i've noticed that during the fall season i don't take as much herbs as i do during the hotter months of the year.

(14-07-2012, 11:10 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  Try increasing your dose. If it becomes worse, you shouldn't be taking PM. If it improves, you obviously should. If you're having second thoughts like "Why am I doing this?", "What am I doing to my body?", or "Shouldn't I try and go back to being a regular guy again?", you're taking too much.

the desire to have a feminine body has been pretty consistent especially during break times. and yes the more i take the less i wanna be a female. but usually when i take the first round of about 500 mg of hops after a break i feel absolutely great still without feeling like i need to be a man.

Thanks Bryony. very usufull informationSmile
wow what have i gotten myself into??!!!
just kididng lol. actually that thought has come up many time before and all i had to do was to stop taking herbs because that's what i thought would be the right thing to do. and so i did. and when i stopped i started again because i remembered why i started doing that at first place. but by now that thought is completely gone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon