Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Out with UB - in with PM

I have been around this site for several months. I tried a different method of NBE using Ultra Breast (BO). After seven months of hopes and dreams and no tingles or sensitivity, I have given up and today I received the highly recommended Ainterol PM.

I must have gotten a bad batch, because it has been ten minutes and my boobs haven't changed a bit. I'm not sure what all the fanfare about this stuff is all about, but I guess since I gave UB seven months, I probably should show some patience and see if anything changes tomorrow!

Hello notrenoir.

(20-07-2012, 07:52 PM)notrenoir Wrote:  I must have gotten a bad batch, because it has been ten minutes and my boobs haven't changed a bit. I'm not sure what all the fanfare about this stuff is all about, but I guess since I gave UB seven months, I probably should show some patience and see if anything changes tomorrow!

I assume you're being facetious about expecting instant results from pm. I think all credible members on this board who recommend Ainterol PM will agree it takes time to get results. Assuming you take an adequate and consistent dosage, I think the minimum amount of time it takes to determine if pm works for you or not is about three months.

flamesabers, it's obvious to me that notrenoir's 10 minute comment was very tongue-in-cheek, especially since I had made a similar comment when I first started PM months ago only I was much more patient waiting 3 or 4 hours, I think. Great minds, and all that.

Best of luck to us all.

Yes, Erica ( another great mind), I was being facetious. My only point of my post was in the spirit of experimentation, I have found a routine that did not work for me. The UB website has testimonials for its efficacy in males, but my seven month experience did not bear that out.

Saying all that, it has been twenty four hours on PM and not a thing has changed except my spell check of " facetious". Smile

I do have a serious question about PM. Do successful users take PM with meals or snacks or on an empty stomach? Inquiring minds want to know!

(23-07-2012, 10:17 PM)notrenoir Wrote:  I do have a serious question about PM. Do successful users take PM with meals or snacks or on an empty stomach? Inquiring minds want to know!

I do both options. It really depends on my schedule. At least with me, pm works whether I'm taking it on an empty or full stomach.

I take my morning lot on an empty stomach and my evening dose usually about 30 -60minutes after eating.
No actual reason except I try to take them 12 hours apart and thats how it fits against my normal eating habits.

It seems to me that the whole process takes so long that it will only make a difference if you can be extremely self-disciplined over the course of 3 years. After almost a year of just popping the pills with no real concern of when and how, mine seemed to have developed to what I would expect.

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon