Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

your experience with HGH?

Have any of you ever tried human growth hormone or different type of estrogen pills? whats your experience with this.

Hello steph.

(24-07-2012, 11:42 PM)steph454 Wrote:  Have any of you ever tried human growth hormone or different type of estrogen pills?

I haven't and unfortunately nobody comes to mind that has.

Real human growth hormone is prescription only, and extremely risky to play around with, especially if you have a relatively intact endocrine system. See this link for side effects of HGH and what happens when the body produces too much on it's own: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_hormone

Here's a link that lists one of the side effects of HGH to be gynecomastia, but personally, the others are reason enough for me to stay away from it:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/growth-...IONGROUP=2

What is marketed OTC in the US are substances the seller HOPES will increase one's natural production of HGH, often called HGH releasers. I have seen some products that claim their product "provides the advantages of doctor-prescribed human growth hormone injections in convenient spray. No needles, no prescription, and the amazing results of injectable human growth hormone are available to you at a fraction of the cost."

Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? So, now you can get the same effects from a topical spray, even though prescription HGH is ALWAYS injected? Kind of makes me go Hmmmm, really? A three month supply of that particular spray is US$ 179.90

YMMV of course, but if you have the cash and give it a try, let the rest of us know your results.

GABA supposedly increases the natural production of HGH and is said to be an absolute MUST by many NBE 'experts'. I tried it on two separate occasions of a couple of months each time and noticed absolutely nothing.

What is gaba?

(31-07-2012, 03:02 AM)NatalieHippie Wrote:  What is gaba?

gamma amino butyric acid - a chemical naturally found in the brain.

I know that this is far from scientific, but there was a crime show on TV recently (a scripted fictional show, not a "reality" or pseudo-news show) where the victim was accidentally killed by an overdose of HGH intended to help him grow taller. Sorry, but I cannot remember which show it was. But everyone knows that everything seen on TV is totally and scientifically true, right?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon