Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

question for the ladies

Also I guess I should have added, that, that is one thing I had to learn the hard way. That support, encouragment and acceptance doesn't mean stay with you.
My gf when I told her when she asked me bout my feminine nature.. Crossing legs, always asking to let me shave my legs and arms, eyebrows in feminine fashion, underwear choice, etc. Somewhere or another in the breakthrough I admitted I might be trans, would like to seek therapist, etc etc. When I'm nervous I talk excessively more then needed which always kicks me in the man business. I do not desire to be a woman, I just desire to have a feminine figure. May seem odd but it's just who I feel. I feel like a man, I just feel like a man inside but a woman on the outside if that makes any sense.
Instead of saying I am ok with my feminine side and I do wish and desire and intend on finding a natural way to grow breasts like it or not this is me take it or leave it. I went in full blown sex change maybe mode and freaked her out horribly, understandably so. I love her and wish I would have watched my words wiser, cause before she thought my breast growth before we met was just hormonal imbalance, now she will surely put 2 and 2 together, although she believes firmly that natural herbs are no way in hell possible to obtain breast growth, only suregery or synthetic hormones. She complains bout her breasts often (36c's but a little saggy, i love them compliment them daily but she doesnt see it) recommended herbs she shut it down quick, didnt list my knowledge and personal use or forums on it but just "that i heard they work from tv infomercials" lol.
Hopefully I can still pull that rabbit out the hat if my breasts do get full and round and perk outward to a definite female breast opposed to a possible man boob or well defined pec.
Wish me luck and thanks for your kind words, all of you, God bless

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon