Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca with PM

I have read both sides that Maca is not good to mix with PM and that maca is good to keep the guy downstairs in business when mixing with pm.
Anyone experienced with this, I have only begun maca and PM as of yesterday but I hear maca helps greatly in developing the buttocks, i'd love a more female butt to go with my front that i may one day have, but don't want to be taking away from the PM
I noticed when i took pm for the first time in january, there was this rush feeling and then sudden calm shortly after that lasted what seemed to be the whole day, not really getting that this time i know i have only done pm a day 500mg2x is my regimen but wondering if the Maca is interfering or if its good to use?

Hello Tiffany314...
I wish I could help,but I have never been on Maca.personally,I would rather my downstairs not be active.I hate erections.thankfully,my T must be pretty much gone.I hardly ever get then anymore. last time I had an orgasm it was pretty much Nothing.YayBig Grin I hate testosterone. I could very easily live without my downstairsBig Grin I have been going to a gender therapist,she said she will probably refer me for HRT in SeptemberBig GrinBig Grin... me and my wife have talked alot about it.she is all for it. I am no longer on any herbs. good luck with your progressSmile
Diva Chick 32....

Diva Chick, wow! That's a pretty major development in your storyline! Keep us posted on how that proceeds!

(27-07-2012, 03:21 PM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  wondering if the Maca is interfering or if its good to use?

I haven't used maca so I'm not sure what results to expect. I think a more common way users have maintained their sex drive is to go cold turkey with pm a few days every month. I don't go cold turkey with pm as I've tried this before and I didn't like the side-effects.

1,000mg of pm is a low dose for growing breasts. I don't think you would be in danger of losing your sex drive until you increase the dosage to 2,000 mg or higher.

(27-07-2012, 05:37 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Hello Tiffany314...
I wish I could help,but I have never been on Maca.personally,I would rather my downstairs not be active.I hate erections.thankfully,my T must be pretty much gone.I hardly ever get then anymore. last time I had an orgasm it was pretty much Nothing.YayBig Grin I hate testosterone. I could very easily live without my downstairsBig Grin I have been going to a gender therapist,she said she will probably refer me for HRT in SeptemberBig GrinBig Grin... me and my wife have talked alot about it.she is all for it. I am no longer on any herbs. good luck with your progressSmile
Diva Chick 32....

That is so exciting yay you and yay for such a wonderful wife! SmileSmile how did you tell.her how did she take it how'd you make it work hows she take to a husband who.can't have sex and do you have full body orgasms now or is it literally nothing? Hope.I'm.not offending just looking to come out soon before end.of august hopefully and looking for all help I can get.
Very happy for.you both especially especially you seen you on.ainterolherbs forum.as well glad to see all is in favor for.you. Smile

Overall question, 2nd day of pm 1000mg yesterday 1000 so far today may make it 1500 before bed, my member feels rubbery a bit is this normal or is it just imagination. Just want to check.if.I'm.overdoing it

(27-07-2012, 08:21 PM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  Overall question, 2nd day of pm 1000mg yesterday 1000 so far today may make it 1500 before bed, my member feels rubbery a bit is this normal or is it just imagination. Just want to check.if.I'm.overdoing it

I think 1,000 mg of pm is more of a maintenance does for those who have attained the breast size they desire. 2,000 mg seems to be the most common dose for males to grow breasts. The ideal amount of pm you may need to grow breasts can obviously vary, but I don't think you're anywhere close to overdoing it.

Well darn brought 3000mg w me to Chicago just for a weekend dose 1000/day and figured be well.enough. ha didn't want the gf hearing bottle rolling around and snoop around
Taking Natureday product. Their soap for breast growth so far so.good pm mainly for fat redistribution mental.and skin basically to handle.other feminine features and softness since.Natureday is isolated to the breast tissue

(27-07-2012, 10:23 PM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  Well darn brought 3000mg w me to Chicago just for a weekend dose 1000/day and figured be well.enough. ha didn't want the gf hearing bottle rolling around and snoop around
Taking Natureday product. Their soap for breast growth so far so.good pm mainly for fat redistribution mental.and skin basically to handle.other feminine features and softness since.Natureday is isolated to the breast tissue

I don't get the constant small adverts for natureday in your posts...
I think I've seen 4 or 5 so far.

From their website I see it only consists of the weaker phytoestrogens, which are far less effective than PM.

You keep making claims about "PM for this, Natureday for that" but the only difference is that PM is more effective. Any kind of estrogen affects estrogen receptors. Fat redistribution is a misnomer. New fat is laid down in female areas because of the estrogen level in the blood - it doesn't "move".

I'm starting to wonder if your posts are just a very clever shill for this company... please reassure us that this is not so, or next time I'll be using the report button.

B.

And I could wonder if people using pm are naive enough to believe only.one product will work effectively I mention ainterolherbs as much as.Natureday am I for their Co as well?
You're wrong on you.analysis as well. Here's the difference sir PM is more effective yes for feminizing the body and mind Natureday is.more effective for.rapid growth of.breast tissue. I read a lot of people who get off pm and their breasts lose shape and.volume Natureday is permanent and develops.tissue very effectively.and fast. I take pm.for the effects of giving me.softer skin features and fat redistribution hair and nails I take Natureday cause I.have growth in a few weeks what some of.those on.pm get in 4 months
please do your research on the entirety of.a product and testimonials and.others experiences and.not.just looking at ingredients and use that to.chastise another
Both products work incredibly.well.difference one is directly effective.on.breasts and.breasts alone while.another effects the body's actual.body chemistry and system.as a whole

Hey Tiff, Maca is an adaptogen which is a herb that kinda balances out everything but its also reported to increase testosterone so when you work out it helps build a bigger butt. Maca alone won't give you a butt so much, I using it now along with Tribulus [test. booster]. I gained 2inches in butt in all from them but since starting NBE back up haven't worked out like I use too.

Aguaje is the herb that will give you a butt without exercising it phytoestrogenic but for some reason it only increases the butt not the breasts or very little in the breasts I should say. But since your on PM I suggest holding off on it for a while.

Oh sidenote, do a major cleansing before starting Maca, if you don't it will start to push out the toxins in your body through your skin i.e.major acne and/or cysts

HTH Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon