Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

rate my regimine?

My experience/regime lately has been taking PM around 3000mg a day sometimes 2500 and 5mg of finacar a day..is this a good regime? am I taking enough DHT blocker? Should I be taking something else too? i've been taking finacar for a month now and since taking it my nipples have gone from little feeling at all to being very tender/almost really bruised when i touch them..also noticed that when i orgasm it feels a lil better..almost like it feels like im peeing when i come even tho im not its hard to explain lmao

I have no experience with finacar but have spent numerous weeks taking 3,000 mg of pm. I achieved noticeable growth while being on such a dose of pm, but you may end up experiencing headaches and lower back pains like I did. It sounds like your breasts are budding and I went through a similar stage when starting out on pm.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon