Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Transfemme?

I keep hearing good things about transfemme, I don't know much about it other than it's super expensive lol is it as effective as PM? Is it good? Is it worth it lol

You could try searching 'transfemme'...then you'll come up with your own thread from back in April Rolleyes

I have used Ultra Breast for the past seven months.It is supposed to just a bit stronger than TF - although the website doesn't indicate that - the bottle shows the strength at 540 units of BO compared to TF at 500. UB is considerably cheaper than TF and I found their service reliable. That being said I switched to PM this past week as the UB had no noticeable effects. Good luck!

(29-07-2012, 08:58 PM)notrenoir Wrote:  I have used Ultra Breast for the past seven months.It is supposed to just a bit stronger than TF - although the website doesn't indicate that - the bottle shows the strength at 540 units of BO compared to TF at 500. UB is considerably cheaper than TF and I found their service reliable. That being said I switched to PM this past week as the UB had no noticeable effects. Good luck!

I looked into BB, and TF myself once, thought thier prices were absurd.....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon