Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Seventeen year old ready to get started

Hi everyone.

I made a post about two months back regarding my curiosity about NBE. I was heavily considering starting and a few members cautioned me to be sure of this. Since then, I've been thinking about it and reading up on why you should and shouldn't try NBE out. The verdict? I am 100% sure that I want this. Lately, i've become increasingly uncomfortable with my male body. I've been struggling with my gender since I was five, and I'm done praying that I'll wake up one morning with a feminine body.

I've been reading this forum on and off for about a year trying to learn a bit about how certain people are finding success, and I think that I might start out doing a regiment of SP, Fenugreek, and red clover, just to start my breast growth proccess and to get my body used to herbs. Then, depending on how things go, I might switch over to PM. The only problem? I'm seventeen.

The issue with other people isn't my concern. I'm almost out of high school, so other kids messing with me about it isn't going to be a factor for too much longer. I've told my mom about my thoughts and she has been more than understanding. My girlfriend is more than supportive of me, and is willing to help out in any way she can. What I'm concerned about is my body, and the state it's in right now.

Since I'm seventeen, I'm in puberty and my hormone levels are changing so I'm worried that I won't be able to establish a consistant dosage because of it. I need help. What do you fine people think?

(30-07-2012, 04:38 AM)CandC27 Wrote:  Since I'm seventeen, I'm in puberty and my hormone levels are changing so I'm worried that I won't be able to establish a consistant dosage because of it. I need help. What do you fine people think?

The last time you posted, Byrony asked you a variety a questions about starting on NBE. Have you made up your mind in regards to these questions? It sounded like in your prior thread you weren't too committed with NBE. What has changed between now and then?

If anything, I think you would be better off seeing a gender therapist to try to resolve your increasing discomfort with your male body rather than committing to NBE.
Rainbow 

Your still going through puberty so maybe hold off still your 18 or 19. Especially since your introducing a high amount of female hormones to your system which is still developing. So probably just wait for now, maybe just try massaging with an oil for now.

Best of luck hun

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon