Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Next stage of growth....options???

Video 

Hi folks, neverer posted on here before so a bit of background.

33y/o male, UK who currently owns a pair if perky B cups. Weigh between 13-14 stone (180-195 pounds) approx 5'10". I am a transvestite, married, with an accepting wife who adores my boobs and will let me grow them. I'm not a your usual hairy male, puberty was never an overwhelming experience to me hence I'm pretty hair free on my chest, arms, back and hands. I didn't have to shave daily or have a full beard until my early 20's!!!!! Hormone imbalance?

In 2010, I took a self prescribed course of Microgynon over a 6-8 month period and I think it did what I wanted.....bigger, fuller breasts, redistribution of fat on to bum and hips. I haven't taken anything in 2 years and haven't lost any mass on them, prob bigger if anything!

I also appreciate I'm about a stone and half above where I'd like to be (12 1/2) and think my chunkiness is not enough to warrant as much breast as I do have, but I'm now at a point where I can happily grow my breasts on to hopefully a C cup.

Here's where I currently am........
[Image: DSC_0159-1.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0161-1.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0160-1.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0164-1-1.jpg]

So as I seemingly have enough tissue to get started, I was thinking of the usual fennel, fenugreek, saw palmetto combination. And my wife will provide the massaging!!!!!

Any comments or advice welcomed!

Thank you in advance,

Kaytee X

Thanks for spamming my thread.

Has this NatalieHippie been banned yet!

Grrrr

Hello.

It looks like you've already made a lot of progress. Smile

Maybe your lack of body hair is more related to genetics than a hormonal imbalance?

I haven't used fennel, but I've spent some time on fenugreek and saw palmetto. With trying to get to having a C cup, I would suggest trying something like pm. You could also buy a noogleberry to see if that helps with reaching your goal.

I think you're spot on there, flamesabres.

Looking at starting on the SP and PM in the next week. Will reassess after a month if a noogleberry is required. Besides making breasts larger, does it help make them rounder too? Would love to avoid any sagging with growth.

Thanks,

Kaytee. X

(01-08-2012, 11:29 AM)Kaytee_Katt Wrote:  Looking at starting on the SP and PM in the next week. Will reassess after a month if a noogleberry is required.

Hi,
A month is much to soon to expect any thing much to happen.
Think in terms of 3 -4 months and you stand less chance of being disappointed. If you see/feel anything in a couple of weeks ( and you may well do) that is only the start of fat redistribution, not real tissue development.

As for sagging etc, you have to grow some before you need to worry about that! It sounds as though you are being over optimistic in terms of timescales. This process will take you 3 or 4 years at least. That's how long it takes GG's and they have a big starting advantage over us!

Fennel, Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto is the mix I started on back in 2008. I did that for about a year and got some growth but not a lot. It was genuine growth though, not just fat. I think it is one of the reasons that when I switched to PM, it worked so well for me. I believe I had a good starting point for it to work with. Fennel is commonly used in cooking and I do feel it had some contribution to my results. I did stop the other herbs when I decided that PM was really all I needed, a few months after I started on PM. I haven't taken fennel, FG, or SP in a long time now although I'm thinking about adding FG back in as part of a separate discussion recently in this forum regarding getting past Tanner stage 3.

Well after browsing the forums and taking on folks advice I've started a course of PM, first week 2000mg dropping to 500-1000mg in the 2nd week, boosted by SP 450 mg daily and I'll see how it goes.

Most concerned about having a decent source of PM and not tablets full of nothing.

Also have been drinking some peppermint tea, cutting back on carbs, caffeine and sugar too!

Wish me luck!

Kaytee X

Wow, starting PM with 2,000mg daily sure is jumping into the deep end of the pool. Many in this forum recommend starting low and slowly increasing to permit the body to become acclimated to it instead of shocking the body.

Of course, there doesn't seem to be an "official" guide as to what to start with or how fast to increase. I know that I and a few others did 500 the first week, 1,000 the second week, 1,500 the third week and finally 2,000 the fourth week. Yeah, I know that's very slow and requires more patience than I thought I had, which is why my weeks shrank to 6 days each. Big Grin

Also, some reported side effects when they reached the 3,000 level, such as kidney pain or headaches. Changing a routine from 1,500 in morning and 1,500 in evening to 500 mg every 3 hours eliminated the problems. Same total daily amount but spread out over the day.

Please let us know how your schedule works for you.

Good luck.

Well 3 days in, I can say I feel a slight haziness in my head, as if you had a few drinks drinks, not excessively, the next day, my nipples are seemingly permanently errect and a bit sensitive and I feel a heavy ness across my bust, like theres a palm of a hand on them and maybe I'd say, a warm feeling. I still have horn and erections too!

Plan was to to take a large dose of PM and SP to kick start the process fir maybe 10 days to two weeks them drop to maybe 500 or 1000mg as a maintenance dose of PM that'll slowly build up tissue and fat.

Also don't forget that I'm building on previous growth too.....

We'll see how it goes!

Also need to get the measuring tape out!

(05-08-2012, 11:33 AM)Kaytee_Katt Wrote:  Also need to get the measuring tape out!

True, but don't depress yourself by measuring too frequently, and photos will tell you far more over time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon