Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What do I do?

Since I was little, I've always liked messing around with my younger brother with towels and thinking of them as skirts. My cousins dressed me up as a girl for fun, and I was okay with it. I don't mind.. I actually kind of like it. Everyone at school and calls me a girl, which I hate, ironically. I'm 15, a biological male at birth, and I do not know if I am a transgender.. For the most part, I still want to be able to have a child of my own without become sterile using hormones. However, I still want breasts. Is there a natural method, that doesn't require much funds to grow breasts? I've also been thinking about my sexual orientation a lot lately.. Does anyone have advice? Where to start? Am I transgender? Please and thank you very much in advance!~ I kind of experimented with dressing in female clothing and like it.. its just i dont have breasts at all... Im skinny and im 5'8 and weigh 125 but i could never gain a pound from eating a lot or trying to slow down my metabolism

Hi Maxi,

There are a whole lot of questions here that are extremely difficult for anyone to answer and before I try I'm going to say that you are still very young. I'm not being condescending and trying to put you off, but at your age we all go through phases of confusion and uncertainty and once your natural hormones have sorted themselves out, you will be much better at knowing what you really think and want. I'm speaking from some experience here, I was about 12 when I started wearing my sisters clothes, etc and dreaming of waking up in the morning as a girl and I was about 20 when I realised that I did not want GRS under any circumstances.

So having got that lot out of the way Wink
Its perfectly normal to hate being called a girl when you are biologically male and living as such. Many guys in your general situation end up in overtly 'male' occupations, possibly as a reaction to that.

You still like the idea of being a father, even though you like feminine things...join the club, many, if not most of us on here are fathers.

You've mentioned 'transgender' a couple of times like its a bad thing to be. Well, I can understand it if you think that way because that's kind of the way society tends to think. you need to start thinking " I am me, whatever that is". Whatever society may try to say, nobody is black-or-white male or female, there are a million shades in between. I, and most of the guys on here, would claim to be somewhere in the middle and from the way you speak, you may be as well. There is nothing wrong with that... "I am what I am".

So you like wearing female clothing?..whats wrong with that, it doesn't harm anyone.

As for not having boobs...listen there are many many GG's ( Genetic girls) at you age who don't either, and some unfortunate ladies who are a lot older still dont, many of them are on here trying to improve their figures. As a 15y/o skinny boy, there is no way you will have boobs right now, but that isn't to say that you can't grow them one day if that's what you want. HOWEVER, you almost certainly need to put weight on first and that may well happen naturally in the next few years. You need to have a body fat content of at least around 20% for boobs to be able to grow.

I appreciate that at your age you don't have money to throw around, we were all in that place once, but the only thing you can do that doesn't cost money is massage. read up on the massage threads on here, but at your weight and body type, I doubt it will be effective and you are quite likely to just get disappointed and discouraged.

To be honest, my advice is to stop worrying and take things easy. Let your body sort itself out before you even think about messing with it by taking herbs, hormones or anything else. I know that isn't what you wanted to hear, but its my advice, you can take it or not as you choose.

Thank you for your advice! I know I should wait more and see how things go... I mean I like the idea of cross-dressing. It makes me feel more feminine. It's just not enough to make me feel like a girl though. I really just want breasts, but is able to like be a Boy/Girl. Are there any ways to gain fat with high metabolism? I've tried protein shakes and weight lifting. It made me gain 10 pounds so far. (Of muscle, I'm guessing..)

(03-08-2012, 09:47 AM)Maxi Wrote:  . I really just want breasts, but is able to like be a Boy/Girl.

What you need to think about seriously, are your priorities...
You say you dont like to be called a girl at school, just imagine what life would be like if the other guys realised you were growing breasts?

Then you say you want to have kids...but that means you would need to find a gf/wife who was happy with a bf/husband who is maybe as big as her.

And then what about your poor kids when they get to school and they get picked on because their dad has big boobs...

There are lots of other problems...no beach holidays...no taking your shirt off in public anywhere, ever...etc

If you try going down this path at your age you are putting yourself in a strait jacket for the rest of your life.

Only you can decide whether to do it or not, but I council you to wait.

Hello Maxi. Welcome to the board.

As you get older, it's quite possible your metabolism will slow down, thereby making it easier to increase your body fat percentage.

I'm in full agreement with what Pansy-Mae has said.

I'm not quite following some of what you've said. You say you like crossdressing because it makes you feel feminine, but you hate being called a girl. Could you clarify this?

It's quite hard to explain. Well, I just want people to know me as a boy but I want to know myself as a boy/girl. I'm not sure if that makes any sense at all...

(05-08-2012, 12:00 AM)Maxi Wrote:  It's quite hard to explain. Well, I just want people to know me as a boy but I want to know myself as a boy/girl. I'm not sure if that makes any sense at all...

I think you're going to have a difficult time trying to be treated as a boy when you have noticeable breasts. I suggest sticking with less permanent and more subtle ways to satisfy your need to be feminine without having people mistake you as a female or a transsexual. Once you've grown enough breast tissue, at best you'll be regarded as a guy with man boobs.

I think with pursuing NBE or whatnot, you have to be willing to step out of the gender dysphoria closest to a certain point. It's unrealistic to expect you can grow breasts and enjoy having them while keeping them invisible to everyone else.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon