Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noticing my breasts more

Hello everyone.

Last night when I was moving my arm (without raising my arm) across my chest, I felt my upper arm brush against my breast. If I do this shirtless I notice my breasts really stands out more, as if they were more developed than they really are. Blush

It reminds me of how you can make your bicep muscles stand out more by flexing your arm, only this time I'm doing it with my breasts. Big Grin

Can anyone relate to this?

I know the feeling! When I use my Noogleberry, during the period of there still being swelling, I definitely notice the brushing anytime I move my arm like you said.

I always wondered if I'll notice it as growth continues. I was assuming I only noticed it because I get such sudden and drastic swelling from my Noogleberry, so the more gradual changes would theoretically happen without me noticing as much. Maybe not. Blush

(31-07-2012, 07:40 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Can anyone relate to this?

Absolutely!

If you golf, be aware that this becomes significant to your golf swing. If I just take my stance like I used to, I feel my upper arms being restricted by my boobs. I always have to move my elbows away from my body a bit then back in and forward to get a stance from which I can swing unimpeded. Of course, this pushes my boobs forward and out too, so I have to choose my golf shirts with a lot more attention than I used to. When it isn't summer, I can wear a spandex tank under my golf shirt to keep them from projecting so much, but still have to place my arms intentionally to avoid pressing on my boobs.

(31-07-2012, 08:01 PM)Bawb Wrote:  I always wondered if I'll notice it as growth continues. I was assuming I only noticed it because I get such sudden and drastic swelling from my Noogleberry, so the more gradual changes would theoretically happen without me noticing as much. Maybe not. Blush

I suppose you do get used to it in way, although I think I've just got used to be surprised! I find that I still get the same surprise moments. Part of it is that we've had a lifetime of there being nothing on the front and it takes some getting used to, but possibly more significant is that female physiology is designed for it and ours isn't. Our chest shapes are different and our arms are physically hinged differently as well ( female arms turn out slightly to miss their wider hips) so we are alwasy going to tend to knock ourselves.

(01-08-2012, 03:09 PM)sfem Wrote:  If you golf, be aware that this becomes significant to your golf swing.

I don't golf. Every great once in a while I play miniature golf. The closest thing I play to a sport is ping pong.

(01-08-2012, 03:40 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  I suppose you do get used to it in way, although I think I've just got used to be surprised! I find that I still get the same surprise moments. Part of it is that we've had a lifetime of there being nothing on the front and it takes some getting used to, but possibly more significant is that female physiology is designed for it and ours isn't. Our chest shapes are different and our arms are physically hinged differently as well ( female arms turn out slightly to miss their wider hips) so we are alwasy going to tend to knock ourselves.

I'm don't know why exactly, but it feels strange and sad to realize that even though we have the tissue to grow breasts, our bodies aren't designed for them. Sad

(01-08-2012, 08:09 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I'm don't know why exactly, but it feels strange and sad to realize that even though we have the tissue to grow breasts, our bodies aren't designed for them. Sad

While I totally agree with the sentiment, the way our arms move is far less of a giveaway than the spacing of man boobs, or for that matter what's in the crotch region.

Be wary of the reprogramming! It'll give you unrealistic expectations ;p
Have to be happy with the few curves we can conjure up hehe, it is pretty amazing after all.

PM is great. My skin isn't oily anymore, my hair is thicker. I waxed my legs and the hair hasn't grown back yet...its been a month. I only have to shave my face every 4 days or so. Starting to get an hourglass figure, jigglier ass and some booblike entities. I'm not even going to address the mental benefits for me, personally.

Sorry, I went off on a tangent there. Anyways, things are still exponentially more comfortable for me in general since starting PM.

Don't be sad lol

Oh yeah..the topic. You're right...if you cross your arms it really pushes them together and out. The other day I had to pick up a few things at the store so I didn't get a cart. Without thinking, I had like 10 items in a bear hug, but it hit a nipple and it hurt. So I lowered my bear hug underneath the moobs, but then they were pretty noticable with stuff pressing below them.

Moral of the story, get a cart!

(01-08-2012, 10:29 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(01-08-2012, 08:09 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I'm don't know why exactly, but it feels strange and sad to realize that even though we have the tissue to grow breasts, our bodies aren't designed for them. Sad

Be wary of the reprogramming! It'll give you unrealistic expectations ;p
Have to be happy with the few curves we can conjure up hehe, it is pretty amazing after all.

It's funny that you mentioned reprogramming. For the last few days I've been thinking of bumping up my pm dosage back to 3,000mg, not so much for extra breast growth, but more for the mental effects.

(01-08-2012, 10:29 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  PM is great. My skin isn't oily anymore, my hair is thicker. I waxed my legs and the hair hasn't grown back yet...its been a month. I only have to shave my face every 4 days or so. Starting to get an hourglass figure, jigglier ass and some booblike entities. I'm not even going to address the mental benefits for me, personally.

I shave, but don't wax. I think my leg hair isn't growing back as fast as before. How much growth of facial hair do you have after 4 days? I've been getting my facial hair lasered off. It's been a big improvement for me, but I still have some growth if I don't shave for a day.

(01-08-2012, 10:29 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Oh yeah..the topic. You're right...if you cross your arms it really pushes them together and out. The other day I had to pick up a few things at the store so I didn't get a cart. Without thinking, I had like 10 items in a bear hug, but it hit a nipple and it hurt. So I lowered my bear hug underneath the moobs, but then they were pretty noticable with stuff pressing below them.

Moral of the story, get a cart!

I always get at least a basket, unless I'm absolutely sure I'm just getting one or two items. I've experienced what you're talking about though when I had to carry boxes.

(01-08-2012, 11:06 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I shave, but don't wax. I think my leg hair isn't growing back as fast as before. How much growth of facial hair do you have after 4 days? I've been getting my facial hair lasered off. It's been a big improvement for me, but I still have some growth if I don't shave for a day.

Lasered off? How much does that cost?

Not much growth after 4 days, just gets some stubble that I shave off. It's definitely not as thick as it was when it does come in, though.

I'm probably taking about 2500mgs a day lately. Dropped SP after 2 months ago with no noticeable side effects, aside from a bit smoother skin.

(01-08-2012, 11:16 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(01-08-2012, 11:06 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I shave, but don't wax. I think my leg hair isn't growing back as fast as before. How much growth of facial hair do you have after 4 days? I've been getting my facial hair lasered off. It's been a big improvement for me, but I still have some growth if I don't shave for a day.

Lasered off? How much does that cost?

I pay a flat fee of $225 per treatment. I get a treatment about every 8 weeks. Each treatment takes about 20-30 minutes. Next week I'll be getting my 6th treatment.

I started lasering before I started taking pm, so you might have better results in a shorter amount of time than me. Lasering is most effective on those who have light skin and dark hair. It's far from being a painless process. I equate the pain level to that of getting a tattoo. It may not be very painful for you since you wax. Treating the neck isn't very painful, but it's a different story for my jawline and around my lips.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon