Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noticing my breasts more

(20-12-2014, 04:35 AM)Candace Wrote:  I am so glad that it was just left at my door and I didn't have to sign for it.

I recently ordered another shipment of pm. I'll take a picture of it to show how discreet the packaging from Ainterol Herbs is.

My cat has discovered that she fits in the breast hole.

(21-12-2014, 08:23 PM)Candace Wrote:  My cat has discovered that she fits in the breast hole.

Darn cat !! Lol Smile

(21-12-2014, 08:23 PM)Candace Wrote:  My cat has discovered that she fits in the breast hole.

Have you explained to her yet... " No milk yet ! " That's like a spoiled cat eh? rofl

I have two cats, so if I ever got a breast pillow I wonder if they would both take up residence in the breast holes. Big Grin One of my cats loves to knead me whenever she is sitting on my lap.

Iaboy: Previous cats of mine were all lactose intolerant, so this one has never been exposed to dairy. Thus, "If I fits, I sits!" appears to be the best explanation. (Some people can trap their cats inside tape circles.) I find that spoiling improves the relationship, so I let her call the shots except on health and safety issues. (She also has a couple of heated cat beds, a nice tree with a condo at window level, and her personal roll of toilet paper to shred.)

Flame: The pillow has a single uniboob hole, so you'll need to buy a pillow for each cat. (Or maybe they'd make a custom version with both female and male holes. You'd probably need a Texan-sized male hole for a cat to fit.)

OH wow, and here I thought I spoiled my cat's and dog's. Guess I am just a piker then. Tongue

(22-12-2014, 08:20 PM)Candace Wrote:  Flame: The pillow has a single uniboob hole, so you'll need to buy a pillow for each cat. (Or maybe they'd make a custom version with both female and male holes. You'd probably need a Texan-sized male hole for a cat to fit.)

It's actually one of my cat's birthdays today. Maybe I should get her one as a belated birthday gift? Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon