Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

any alternative to fenugreek please

Hi all I have been taking SP,fennel and fenugreek and had good results though I say so myself ,I am now getting migraines and I have narrowed it down to the fenugreek ,,, any help on an alternative would be of great hel please ... also I bookmarked a couple of threads on here with list's of herbs and what they do.... o.k. I own up I lost them ,,any help with this also please

(25-12-2014, 09:10 PM)pinkfloyd Wrote:  Hi all I have been taking SP,fennel and fenugreek and had good results though I say so myself ,I am now getting migraines and I have narrowed it down to the fenugreek ,,, any help on an alternative would be of great hel please ... also I bookmarked a couple of threads on here with list's of herbs and what they do.... o.k. I own up I lost them ,,any help with this also please

I'm fairly new to the forums myself, but from what I understand it sounds kind of like you may be estrogen dominant(which isn't good for growth). If that's the case try not taking the Fenugreek for a few weeks(at least 2) to give your body a break from all the E and see if that helps.

Fenugreek can actually be used for treating migraines, so it might not be the fenugreek directly causing them.

The first two stickies in FAQ are an invaluable resource for everything you seek.

In fact, lotus has many stickies there that are full of information on various subject.

Enjoy

thank you both ,,all the best

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon