Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO sounds all too tempting

So I've recently run out of PM, and have had to resort to FG for the time being until I can scrape up the cash for another bottle. It's a little depressing given that I just started a bit of a growth spurt, and the PM is GONE. Browsing Amazon I've come across Swanson's BO, and it's extremely low price makes it WAY too tempting.

Advice?

Why not give it a try? It might hold you over until you can get more pm. Plus, it's an opportunity to see how you react to bo.

I'm thinking of trying the same thing myself, bit of a program shake up.

Im considering the same thing, or at least taking a low dose of BO along with PM to make the PM more effective. Everyone sounds so grave when talking about BO, like it is irreversible and will cause you to become sterile after a couple weeks and how even when you stop your body will continue to feminize, etc. which I am sure is true if you take 1250mg in the morning and another 1250 at night. But I figure if I take a low dose (250mg every other day) I can still control the effects.
I havent started PM yet, but its in the mail and should be here next week. I think I will do the recommended ramp up of PM to about 2000mg/day then after a couple weeks of that start taking 250mg of BO every couple days and see how it goes. If my testes hurt to much Ill stop with the BO for a month or two then try again.

(22-12-2014, 03:04 PM)QTPiChrissie Wrote:  Im considering the same thing, or at least taking a low dose of BO along with PM to make the PM more effective. Everyone sounds so grave when talking about BO, like it is irreversible and will cause you to become sterile after a couple weeks and how even when you stop your body will continue to feminize, etc. which I am sure is true if you take 1250mg in the morning and another 1250 at night. But I figure if I take a low dose (250mg every other day) I can still control the effects.
I havent started PM yet, but its in the mail and should be here next week. I think I will do the recommended ramp up of PM to about 2000mg/day then after a couple weeks of that start taking 250mg of BO every couple days and see how it goes. If my testes hurt to much Ill stop with the BO for a month or two then try again.

I think it's safe enough to use a low dose of 250-500mg of BO per day, since a dose like that seems unlikely to convert of all your T into E unless you already have really low T levels.

I don't think a high dose of PM or any other strong phytoestrogen comes without a risk of sterility, which probably increases the longer your on it.

If your that worried about becoming sterile, you should consider having some of your sperm frozen before you go too deep into all this.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon