Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noticing my breasts more

You're paying a lot per treatment! I never paid more than $150 per treatment, but now I buy series and only pay $80 per treatment. Admittedly, I'm on like 25 treatments and still have a little bit left... It seems to be going faster now that I'm taking PM, though. I also had incredibly dense facial hair starting out.

(02-08-2012, 12:57 AM)Bawb Wrote:  You're paying a lot per treatment! I never paid more than $150 per treatment, but now I buy series and only pay $80 per treatment. Admittedly, I'm on like 25 treatments and still have a little bit left... It seems to be going faster now that I'm taking PM, though. I also had incredibly dense facial hair starting out.

Is the $150 for the entire face or just part of it? Treating just the upper lip would be $75 for me and $125 for just the chin. Doing the lip and chin costs $150. The $225 is for lips, chin, sideburns, neck and cheeks.

25 treatments sounds like an awful lot. Even though I'm paying more per treatment, I think I can get to where I want to be paying less money overall.

Whole face for $150 or for $80 when buying a series of 6. The face is incredibly stubborn; you might end up going on longer than you expect. Maybe the PM will help though. I do seem to be getting better reduction with PM.

I had laser for my face, neck, chest, arms and hands. 8 treatments on the face and neck, and 6 everywhere else. The face ones spaced at 4week intervals and th rest at 6 weeks. It cost me about 3000GBP in total ( I guess thats about 4500USD) because I signed up for the whole lot together.
It isn't the most pleasant experience in the world but I wouldn't actually describe it as painful and as time wnet on it got easier - not sure if I got used to it or if it was less hairs to be zapped, a bit of both probably. The worst thing about it was the freezing ( literally) cold air they blast at you to stop the laser burning.
I have to say that at the end I was in two minds as to whether it was worth it, but I think it probably was. However the downside for me is that I have a lot of white hairs ( age!), a lot more than I realised! The laser doesn't touch them, so I now have a thinnish white beard and a small crop of white chest hairs which all need shaving. The beard I can let go for a day or two and the chest about 2 weeks.
OTOH, PM has reduced my leg hair quite a bit and I only need to do them about every 2 weeks.

(02-08-2012, 07:27 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  OTOH, PM has reduced my leg hair quite a bit and I only need to do them about every 2 weeks.

Have you noticed if pm has lighten the color of your leg hair? Maybe it's just my imagination, but it doesn't seem like my leg hair is as dark as it was before.

Are you sure its just the color or has it made the hairs finer/softer?

(06-08-2012, 01:06 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Are you sure its just the color or has it made the hairs finer/softer?

For me, it's made them more and more blonde, both on my face and my legs. Also much softer/thinner.

I'd say both for me, but everyone's different I guess.

(06-08-2012, 01:06 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Are you sure its just the color or has it made the hairs finer/softer?

Maybe both. It's hard to say for certain.

Softer and thinner for sure, also probably slower growing. Can't honestly say if they are lighter in colour or not.

I have noticed that my breasts are getting rounder and fuller.
You know they are there when someone gives you a hug and you have to
wonder how much the other person notices too LOL.
My hair has got fuller and softer, my skin smoother and my nails look better than anytime in my life.
I was skeptical of what I read about PM but now I am a true believer and
truely happy and amazed.
From the sounds of it, it just keeps getting better.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon