Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noticing my breasts more

(06-08-2012, 12:22 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  I have noticed that my breasts are getting rounder and fuller.
You know they are there when someone gives you a hug and you have to
wonder how much the other person notices too LOL.
My hair has got fuller and softer, my skin smoother and my nails look better than anytime in my life.
I was skeptical of what I read about PM but now I am a true believer and
truely happy and amazed.
From the sounds of it, it just keeps getting better.

How long have you been taking pm?

I'm not one who gives or gets hugs often, before or since starting NBE, so it's kinda hard for me to relate.

I have been on 500mg to 1000mg a day of PM and calcium sup for almost 4 months. And using Dr Ho's electrical massaging device 3 times
a wk.
But I freaked out after 2 months and stopped for 2 wk.
It was like holy crap I am starting grow breasts, perky nips started showing through my shirts.
Anyway I decided to continue on, I am still unsure on how big I want
them to grow or for that matter how much they will grow.
I must admit the feeling of the jiggle when you walk and the feel of
them rubbing on the inside of your arms is a pretty good feeling.
I will post some pics when I work up the nerve lol.
I am not worried about my golf game, but I am a little concerned about
a walk on the beach lol.

(07-08-2012, 01:47 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  I have been on 500mg to 1000mg a day of PM and calcium sup for almost 4 months. And using Dr Ho's electrical massaging device 3 times
a wk.
But I freaked out after 2 months and stopped for 2 wk.
It was like holy crap I am starting grow breasts, perky nips started showing through my shirts.
Anyway I decided to continue on, I am still unsure on how big I want
them to grow or for that matter how much they will grow.
I must admit the feeling of the jiggle when you walk and the feel of
them rubbing on the inside of your arms is a pretty good feeling.
I will post some pics when I work up the nerve lol.
I am not worried about my golf game, but I am a little concerned about
a walk on the beach lol.

If walking shirtless on the beach is something you enjoy doing, it may not be in your best interests to continue pursuing NBE.
Smile 

It's hard to find the right words to describe this, but here I go. Last night when I was making dinner I noticed my right breast moved whenever I used my right hand to stir my pot of mac & cheese. It was a nice and unexpected reminder I'm still making progress with my NBE reigme. Big Grin

I've noticed if I'm lying down watching TV shirtless. I can see them sticking up more than they used to. The only thing I'm using is PM.

Also if I pick up something at work and it lays on my chest, It feels like there is something large and hard in them.

And if I bump my breast, Big Ouch! Like being kicked in the...

Zippy

(05-08-2012, 11:27 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(02-08-2012, 07:27 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  OTOH, PM has reduced my leg hair quite a bit and I only need to do them about every 2 weeks.

Have you noticed if pm has lighten the color of your leg hair? Maybe it's just my imagination, but it doesn't seem like my leg hair is as dark as it was before.

My arm hair from last time I was on pm for awhile has turnedmy dark hair on arms inmost of my arm to a light blonde almost white ccolor. Its a specific follicle women have forget the name ofit but its a very fine hair if men getitgenerally due to excessvie estrogen read it on Wikipedia

(11-11-2012, 02:59 AM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  
(05-08-2012, 11:27 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(02-08-2012, 07:27 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  OTOH, PM has reduced my leg hair quite a bit and I only need to do them about every 2 weeks.

Have you noticed if pm has lighten the color of your leg hair? Maybe it's just my imagination, but it doesn't seem like my leg hair is as dark as it was before.

My arm hair from last time I was on pm for awhile has turnedmy dark hair on arms inmost of my arm to a light blonde almost white ccolor. Its a specific follicle women have forget the name ofit but its a very fine hair if men getitgenerally due to excessvie estrogen read it on Wikipedia

Do you mean vellus hair?

My arm hair has always been a white color, but it's plentiful enough to be noticed.

...all these things I'm reading about PM are just fantastic. I really hope it helps with my body hair!

It's done wonders for my skin so far just this first month! Less acne, softer skin for the first time, and...my lips begun feeling very strange/somewhat painful, and are incredibly soft (they were soooo chapped a day or two ago). Maybe they're growing as well? ;P

I also noticed today that my arm hair hasn't grown back yet. It's been two days since shaving, I think? COULD be the SP extract, but that normally doesn't slow my hair growth until after the second month on it...so maybe the combination is helping slow things down! Also, NBE (not specifically PM) has made my leg hair grow in a lot scarcer. The hair on the backs of my legs barely grows in at all anymore, and the rest grows in somewhat patchy. I'd love to just have completely feminine hair growth for once in my life. =__=

The last few times I've been going outside when it's cold, my breasts become itchy. Has anyone else experienced this?

(01-12-2012, 12:18 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  The last few times I've been going outside when it's cold, my breasts become itchy. Has anyone else experienced this?

OH GOD YES!!!!!!

I don't even have to go outside. Any kind of cool draft or if the ambient temp goes below 75 F...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon