Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noticing my breasts more

Flamesabers,

Heck yes now that the PM and SP has kicked in after 4 months. My breasts are swollen and my nipples are sore and very sensitive. I am always bumping into things and my nipples let me know that they are there standing at attention. I call it my enjoyable pain because I know that my journey has finally began. I love the feeling and the pain is just a reminder that I am doing something right for a change.

Regards,
KellyG

(06-12-2012, 11:55 PM)KellyG Wrote:  I call it my enjoyable pain because I know that my journey has finally began. I love the feeling and the pain is just a reminder that I am doing something right for a change.

I remember thinking the same thing during my first few months on pm. Yeah, the pain is still pain but it's for a good cause. Big Grin

Not all growth sensations have to be painful. The tingling in my breasts was a nice feeling.

That's what got me started on this journey in the first place. I was reaching for something, cross-body, one day and...

Hmm, that's never happened before. Lifted my shirt to check things out, and sure enough, moobs. I just hadn't been paying attention to my chest before that.

It happens more often these days, and mostly it's pleasurable. Though, one does have careful about bumping them, as many of you have observed. OUCH!

BigDave

Over the last few days I've been noticing a lot when my arms rub up against my breasts. It's definitely a reassuring reminder that I'm continuing to make progress. Smile

I'm sure some of you have already noticed this yourself, but I made a interesting observation the other day when I was driving. Due to the positioning of the shoulder strap, my seat belt really brought out the projection of my left breast. Big Grin

(21-01-2013, 05:05 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I'm sure some of you have already noticed this yourself, but I made a interesting observation the other day when I was driving. Due to the positioning of the shoulder strap, my seat belt really brought out the projection of my left breast. Big Grin

seat belts only tend to cause me quite a bit of discomfort most of the time....

I notice while I'm driving now if I'm resting my arm on the open window they tend to bounce quite a bit when I hit bumps, which give a great feeling.

(21-01-2013, 06:05 PM)Frittam Wrote:  I notice while I'm driving now if I'm resting my arm on the open window they tend to bounce quite a bit when I hit bumps, which give a great feeling.

This morning I've been noticing my breasts bouncing slightly when I'm walking. It's a very nice feeling. Smile

I had another "noticing" moment today. Whilst I was taking a shower I noticed when I was using my hands to wash my hair in a circular pattern, my breasts were moving in a synchronized movement with my hands. Big Grin

I too am starting to experience the seat belt and arm brushing against my boobs but also find it impossible to lay on my stomach anymore as my nipples or budding causes pain like laying with two walnuts pressing into you. Most difficult as a life long stomach sleeper! Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon