Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

freaking out

I took pm for 3 days. First day 500mg 2md day 1500 and 3rd day I got a little.anxious and.thought I'd try 1 day at 3000 as a jumpstart well been.a week since I took pm and am.experiencing great erectile dysfunction. Head.of penis is cold and shaft is rubbery feeling. I.can get erect with a bit of foreplay but its.not as hard as it should and morning erection.hasn't.been.seen.for a few days. Is this.going.to.go away? Will.I regain.full function how long.does.it generally take.for hormones to rebalance and regain.function. has anyone.else experienced this?

It sounds like your regime was a bit fast-paced, but I would expect you would have to be taking pm for a lot longer for ED to set in. Were you having ED during the time you were taking pm?

I'm sure those who have gone cold turkey with pm can give you an answer on this. Loss of libido and/or functionality can very well be a part of the package that comes with trying to grow breasts with pm. It's unusual I think that this happened after only taking pm for 3 days, but it is a possibility. This may sound a bit patronizing, but did you not consider something like this could happen before you started taking pm?

No.I.knewits possible when.taking just assumed it would take weeks or months to have any strong effects
I could still get erect no problem while I did take it. It was 4 days now that I recall correctly.

One thing to remember with NBE and PM are that things are Different for everyone.

some things happen at different points in time for everyone.

Do you think me immediately quitting sent me into crash mode per se resulting innthis as well as can anyone tell me if function and.ability to be erect will return girlfriend and I anniversary is Monday just depressing thinking.how we may not.be able.to."celebrate" cause of.my rushed idiocy

I think there's a few possibilities you could pursue:
  • You could go to the doctor to see what can be done to regain your erections.
  • You could hope for the best and wait another week or two for your body to regain functionality on its own.
  • You could try going back on a low dose of pm, say 500mg or 1,000mg to see if that helps to restore your erections.
  • You could do a search on this forum for what other users take to maintain their functionality.

Why did you quit the pm if you were still able to get erections while taking it?

Realized if I can't tell me gf about it I shouldn't follow through with it love her too much to lie about what changes may have occurred. Lesson.learned

If I were you I'd take some FG. Always got me frisky lol. Maca or Butea Superba also could work.

It does seem pretty strange that you'd lose function after only 3 days though. I'm going on 8 months on PM and haven't had any issues with erections. (other than not wanting them, particularly)

90% of sex is in the head...it could just be that subconciously you've got yourself in a conflict about what you do and don't want, that has nothing directly to do with PM

I'm a very relaxed person and not much stress in.life exercise 7 days a week eat wellbi its definitely the pm I'm sure of it happened last time I took it never except these two times have I had ED used fenugreek and saw palmetto for.months before restarting pm to.help body accustom to.it. jumpstarted 500-1500-2days of 3000 and stopped realizing I'm getting ahead of.myself. now.the proof is.here. head of.Levis.is cold and limp did have a semi hard erection this.morning though hopefully.its.getting out of.my system.and going back.to.normal
using erase estrogen blocker maca goat weed and.l argenjne to.hopefully restore balance and function

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon