Poll: What would you do (see posting) - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Accept the offer Eagerly
68.85%
68.85%
Respectfully Decline
2.73%
2.73%
Ask if you could be both M & F
26.23%
26.23%
Not be able to Decide
2.19%
2.19%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If you Could, Would You?

Dull Slow day so I thought I would post this.

Scenario:

If you were given an Offer to wake up the next morning and be a GG and have nothing change except everyones memory of your being male being swapped for being female.

What would you do?

Accept the offer eagerly. It seems like an easy choice to me, for better or worse ;p

I don't see myself as a "man" anyways, so there aren't any cons, only pros imo. I would accept the offer even before taking PM though, so it's not a case of reprogramming in my case.

Hell, I would've taken the offer as a 10 year old lol.

I'll have to think on this one. I assume for option 3 we can switch back and forth between being male or female, instead of being a hermaphrodite right? Big Grin

If I had no choice in the matter, I know I wouldn't be bothered if I woke up as a GG tomorrow. This might not make sense, but I think my androgynous gender identity is adaptive enough to handle and even enjoy such a dramatic change, but at the same time I concede there may be benefits to being male at least a part of the time.

For those who say yes, I think there's far deeper considerations. For example, for those who have a gf/wife, would you prefer to have a lesbian relationship with her, or would you rather she turn into a man? There's also the issue of whether you would like to go through a pregnancy or not. For those who already have children, how would you feel being a mother to them instead of a father?

(09-08-2012, 05:21 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I'll have to think on this one. I assume for option 3 we can switch back and forth between being male or female, instead of being a hermaphrodite right? Big Grin

Yes, although that could be an option to I suppose....

(09-08-2012, 05:56 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(09-08-2012, 05:21 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I'll have to think on this one. I assume for option 3 we can switch back and forth between being male or female, instead of being a hermaphrodite right? Big Grin

Yes, although that could be an option to I suppose....

I voted for option 3.

I voted yes in a second. In my heart I am I would love a body to match.

I don't regret my life to date. I would decline.

To stir things up a bit more, you can throw in different ideas etc with your vote much like option 3.

For EG: the "everyones memory of your being male being swapped for being female" part is mostly for those of us that have non-understanding relatives, you can mention you would prefer to leave that out if you want.

I voted to be both since I like having male genitalia, but have always wanted to know what it's like to be female. Maybe do some sort of Freaky Friday kind of thing with a female partner, if it were possible. I also crossdress once in a while to indulge my feminine urges.

I don't want to hijack the thread. I've been lurking for about a week and feel as though I sort of know many of you. I found the site months ago, looked around briefly back then, and just joined today.

When I get a chance, I'll post a more formal introductory top thread.

(15-08-2012, 02:53 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  I voted to be both since I like having male genitalia, but have always wanted to know what it's like to be female. Maybe do some sort of Freaky Friday kind of thing with a female partner, if it were possible. I also crossdress once in a while to indulge my feminine urges.

I don't want to hijack the thread. I've been lurking for about a week and feel as though I sort of know many of you. I found the site months ago, looked around briefly back then, and just joined today.

When I get a chance, I'll post a more formal introductory top thread.

Hello MonikaT. Welcome to the board. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon